Chapter 63

"Scarlett, I want you to not tell them about Obito potentially being the enemy." Tsunade informed me as we were on our way to the meeting.

"Why?" I asked.

"They might not believe us because we don't have solid proof and they might lower their guard if they think the enemy isn't Madara." She explained.

"Yeah, that's fine with me. Mini kage's mouth would just run on about how much it would make his back hurt." I complained.

"He would." Tsunade laughed.

We got to the meeting point quickly and the meeting started immediately, the kages each had one guard. "What happened to Danzo? I want to hear it from you." The Raikage pointed at me before anyone could even speak.

Tsunade tilted her head confused to why he asked me and not her. "Firstly. I want to explain something else. Last time I had to lie that I didn't know who caused the massacre of the Akuma clan, so I'm sorry about that." I apologised.

"Who was it?! I WILL KILL THEM!!" He broke his desk and the rest of the kage sighed.

"It was Danzo. He also caused the Uchiha massacre." I answered, and they were stunned. "And what happened to him was that he was sent to hell by me." I smiled.

"Good." The Raikage smirked.

"Anyway, Princess Tsunade. Are you alright? This is the perfect opportunity to hand things over to a youngster." Mini kage asked.

"Speak for yourselves. You're over a hundred, right?" I asked.

"Yeah, speak for yourself. You fence sitter geezer!" Tsunade yelled.

"I'm relieved that you are back as the Hokage, Lady Tsunade and I'm happy you dealt with Danzo, Lady Scarlett." The Mizukage smiled at me.

The rest of the meeting was just of exchanging information we all have. Tsunade and The Raikage had a private chat, and I got pulled along.

"Why do we need to speak in private?" The Raikage asked her.

"I need a favour. I understand that your younger brother Bee has the eight tails completely under control. I want Bee to teach Naruto how to control the nine tails." Tsunade explained.

"How convenient for you." He laughed. "You would have the ultimate weapon if he learns."

"I know that, but we don't have time to be arguing about this! We are up against Madara Uchiha!" Tsuande yelled. "We will have to use both of their powers at some point, and it will be too late if we don't act now!"

"Don't shout so much." The Raikage smirked.

"You're louder than Naruto so speak for yourself." I added and he laughed.

"You have a point. I considered it a long time ago, I will be sending two those to an island that Bee and I trained on." He informed us. "Scarlett, I expect you will be going as well." He looked to me.

"I have to make sure Kurama doesn't do anything stupid." I smiled at him. "Also I didn't hear when the war was going to start, when will that be?" I asked.

They kept quiet. "We have a lot to prepare for, so it will take a while. You just need to focus on Naruto and the nine tails." Tsunade explained.

Once we got back to the Leaf Naruto decked me into a hug.

"I wasn't gone long." I laughed.

"It was long enough." He mumbled.

We went to the Hokage Tower since Tsunade was going to give Naruto his mission immediately. "An S-rank mission?! You are assigning me to an important mission like that?!" Naruto excitedly yelled.