Chapter 37

We went into the woods and it got dark quickly, we went deeper in and I saw a spider on a web high up and the wind was making it spin around quickly "Can spiders puke?" I asked Klaus.

"Don't know" He answered and the web broke and the spider went flying right at Sakura she screamed as she swatted it away.

"Captian Yamato! What's the meaning of this!? Why are we going this way!?" Sakura yelled at him.

"The information you got might be a trap so there's a possibility the Akatsuki will ambush us at the Tenchi bridge" Yamato explained.

"So you want us to ambush the ambushers?" I asked, and he took a moment to think then nodded.

"They are after both you and Naruto so it's best we are careful," Yamato warned us, and we walked further into the woods it turned to night at some point.

"I guess this spot is okay" Yamato looked around at a spot clear of trees "We will rest here."

"What!? Shouldn't we camp out in a cave instead of out in the open?" Naruto asked.

"Step back" Yamato demanded and we all did.

"Wood style four-pillar house jutsu" Yamato made a house that was way bigger than we needed, it also took me up with it making Naruto and Sakura panic.

Yamato was next to me smirking "Your quite the show off" I commented.

"I can't help that," He rubbed his head nervously.

"I could burn this all down to the ground in a second" I smiled at him.

"DON'T!" He yelled making me laugh, and he then tried using that weird scary face on me.

"Doesn't work I have seen much worse stuff" I poked his face.

"Madara's face is much worse" Klaus added.

"You Akuma are truly fearless" Yamato laughed a little "We will be camping here tonight!" He yelled to the others.

We went inside and it was pretty much a normal house, we went up some stairs and there was a sign saying welcome team Kakashi.

We went into the main room and it was empty there were just some windows to let in the moonlight.

We all went to a different side of the room and once I put all my stuff down Naruto came over to my side and put his bag next to mine "Stupid Sai being too close" He complained.

"Naruto your doing the same to Scarlett" Sakura pointed out.

"Calm down" I ruffled his hair and his smile came back.

We got comfortable and Yamato came in and set up one candle in the middle of the room and couldn't light it.

"He looks really sad Klaus help him," I asked of him and he groaned and jumped off my shoulder.

Klaus went over and breathed out a little bit of blue fire lighting the candle. Yamato was very confused and just stared at Klaus with his eyes wide open.

"Gather around everyone and Sakura I want to ask you something" Yamato ordered.

"What is it?" Sakura asked.

"She isn't of age" I sat down and Klaus laid on my lap.

"THAT'S NOT WHAT I WAS GONNA ASK!!" Yamato yelled then sighed "I guess the Akuma aren't afraid to speak their mind either."

"Its about Sasori tell me as much about him as you can like his personality, behaviour, mannerisms and habits" Yamato explained.

The others sat down as Sakura explained "Why did you need to know all of this?" Naruto asked.