Chapter 15

Kiba kept hitting Naruto with his attacks but Naruto has such great endurance he was still able to fight even though he is bleeding from some of his injuries, once Naruto attacked him with his shadow clones he won.

"Yes!" I yelled happily.

Once Naruto got back to us his injuries were already healed "I did good right Scarlett?" Naruto gave me a thumbs up.

"Yep" I gave him a high five, so three of us passed that was quite good.

The next fight was Neji vs Hinata they are both from the same clan so I thought it was gonna be an interesting fight. The fight was brutal and Neji won, but he went for one more hit that would have killed Hinata he was stopped by Hayate, Kakashi, Gai and Kurenai.

Hinata went down in pain and I caught her with Naruto next to me, she slowly closed her eyes and lost consciousness.

"You did that on purpose!" Naruto yelled at Neji.

Neji smirked and Naruto tried to attack him but Lee blocked his way.

"She should have been more powerful I mean she is the daughter of the head of her clan and someone lower than her beat her, that's just pathetic," Haruki said from across of me.

I put Hinata down carefully "How about I break your neck?" I glared at him.

"Oh I angered the demon" He smirked, and Hayate grabbed him by his wrist.

"If you provoke her anymore you are disqualified," He warned him Haruki's smirk dropped and he left me alone.

Next was Haruki vs the guy on his team, and he didn't hold back the guy was pinned against the wall by wood with bruise all over his body. Haruki is a descendant of the second hokage who was the brother of the first, so he got the wood style from him.

Gaara and Lee fought next Lee was winning and was actually able to hit Gaara when no one has ever been able to do that before but Gaara won by cracking the bones in Lee's left arm and leg, and he was going in for the killing move.

I didn't think and just jumped down to block it and so did Guy "Why?" Gaara looked at us confused.

"He is a subordinate I love" Guy simply said.

"He saved me, and he is also my friend so why wouldn't I?" I asked him and Gaara seemed surprised by my answer.

Gaara just got up quietly afterwards and left everyone else was looking behind us and I turned to see Lee barely standing his leg and arm are shaking and bleeding.

"Lee stop you will making your injuries worse" I warned him and grabbed Lee by his shoulders to steady him a bit more so he won't fall.

"Lee it's over, you shouldn't be standing Lee you.." We were both left speechless seeing Lee is unconscious but standing.

"Lee you did good your very strong" I felt a tear fall down my cheek.

Guy laid him down on the ground while the medical team put him on a stretcher and Naruto ran over to us "Fuzzy eyebrows" He mumbled worried.

We could hear the medical ninja talking to Guy, and they said Lee's leg and arm are damaged so severely he won't be able to be a ninja anymore.

After Lee was taken away on a stretcher we went back up to watch the last fight which was Dosu and Chouji sadly Chouji lost.

Everyone who won went down to stand in front of Hayate "Congratulation all of you who passed and to the one that isn't here right now."

Gramps then explained the main matches and how we have one month to prepare. We each drew a piece of paper from a box with a number on it.