Chapter 61

Everyone soon settled and Itachi sat in the seat I was sitting on moments ago. Inoichi looked at Itachi's memories as he talked.

"Shisui gave me his last eye after Danzo took his other one from him and Shisui wanted to resolve the problem between the Leaf and Uchiha Clan peacefully. But Danzo didn't let him." Itachi explained and Inoichi nodded showing its all true.

Itachi told them all the details that they needed to know. "As Scarlett, said, I became a criminal so Sasuke could live." Itachi informed them and Inoichi slowly nodded showing everything was true.

I could see from Inoichi's posture he is guilty that this was kept quiet for so long and he had no clue of the truth. Everyone else was mostly the same, some took it harder than others like Iruka.

"Then its decided, Danzo is guilty!" Shikaku stood up.

The elders looked frustrated and I sighed in relief.

"Do you have anything to say?" Inoichi asked the elders.

"Danzo should be forgiven this had to happen for the benefit of the village." The elders informed us and it immediately pissed me off.

I haven't ever been able to yell about the truth, about my feelings on these events that will affect me for the rest of my life.

"What makes you think you have the right to forgive him for his crimes on behalf of everyone who is dead?" I stood up.

"Was it your whole family that was killed? Were you the one that had to kill your whole family? No! So you don't have the right! THAT WAS MY FATHER! His family, they are are dead because of that man!" I yelled.

"So what makes you think you can make that decision for me?!" I exclaimed and they were left speechless.

"Scarlett." Naruto put his hand on my shoulder and I calmed down.

"I'm fine, I just want to know how some people can get so deluded." I reassured Naruto and the elders started to yell at me.

Itachi stood up scaring the elders making them both go quiet.

"Danzo only killed the Akuma clan because he wanted to use an innocent child as a weapon. Shisui wanted to keep the peace between the village and the Uchiha clan, but he didn't have a chance when Danzo tried to kill him. Many innocent people had to die for nothing." Itachi explained how Danzo had only messed things up.

"He did nothing to benefit the village." We both informed them.

"You both are just as horrible, you nearly got us all killed when Pain attacked. You didn't want to rely on Naruto but instead, keep him away as his friends got killed." I laughed and the judges looked at them with disappointment.

The elders had sunken into their chairs in anger and despair.

"Its decided, let's announce the results to the village." Tsunade stood up.

We followed her to the top of the building and the elders were the last people onto the roof.

I was next to Tsunade with Naruto next to me and everyone was looking up at us. I could see Sakura nervously watching us with everyone else, they all looked worried.

Itachi had his hood back up so people don't go running. "I'm here to announce the results. Danzo is guilty of ordering the massacres of the Akuma clan and the Uchiha clan!" Tsunade announced and everyone was shocked and then started shouting the question of why he did that.

Many started to get angry.

"Silence!" Tsunade yelled and everyone went quiet. "The elders will be stepping down from their authority because they have put the village in danger many times while Scarlett Akuma Uchiha and Itachi Uchiha have sacrificed themselves for the village!"