Chapter 7

"You serious these three kids are ninjas? Especially that midget" He sneered at us.

"Hey don't say that about Scarlett!!" Naruto yelled at him.

"Naruto I'm taller than you," I told him, and he looked at me and then the rest of our team. He noticed that Sasuke is the tallest and me and Sakura are the same height, and he is the smallest he then tried attacking the person we are supposed to protect.

Kakashi held Naruto back, as he screamed at the old man about how he is gonna kick his butt.

"I am Tazuna you will protect me with your lives until I finish building my next bridge,"
Tazuna explained.

"Scarlett won't be going she will be having special training," Gramps informed us and Naruto whined.

"I want this special training as well then," Naruto complained.

"Only this training will work for Scarlett because she will be learning some special techniques that we know from the Akuma clan" Gramps explained.

"Really!?" I asked excitedly.

"Well good luck" Kakashi ruffled my hair.

"Will you all be okay?" I asked.

"We will complete the mission and come back absolutely fine" Sakura reassured me.

"We aren't weak" Sasuke informed me "Once we come back you better be stronger I want to fight you at some point."

"Cool you come back with a new haircut then" I pointed at his hair, and he was confused.

"What's wrong with his hair?" Kakashi asked.

I moved Sauske and then pointed at the back of his hair and Kakashi made an oh sound and Naruto laughed "Duckbutt!" Naruto yelled.

"He looks good no matter what!" Sakura exclaimed.

"What if he was bald?" I asked her and she made a face of disgust.

They all left and Naruto hugged me tightly first before they left "I will be back soon let's get ramen when I get back!" Naruto yelled.

"Yeah" I agreed and waved to him as he closed the door on the way out.

"So who is going to teach me?" I asked.

"The man who will teach you is a sannin your father was the head of your clan right?" Gramps asked me.

"Yes he was really powerful" I nodded and was reading the book I stole back from Kakashi when he ruffled my hair.

"Wait so its Kakashi you steal that from?" Iruka asked me.

"Yeah" I answered.

"You steal from a jonin with no trouble?" Gramps asked impressed "Well anyway this man knew your father they were drinking buddies."

"Dad did like to go out and visit people" I mumbled, I remember once he told me he goes out a lot to avoid mum I could tell those two never actually loved each other it seemed like dad was trapped somehow.

There was a knock at the door making me come back to reality "Come in!" Gramps called out.

The door opened to show some guy with sake in his hand, and he looks really old.

"I'm back" He smiled at them and then looked to me and was a little surprised "Do I know you?"

"This is Scarlett she is Kazuo's daughter" Gramps introduced me.

"Oh! How is your dad? I haven't seen him in years" He exclaimed and I didn't know what to say.

"Jiraiya she is the last Akuma" Gramps informed him.