Chapter 23

We went out onto the roof of the building and Jiraiya explained that Tsunade spiked his drink so he can barely move "Your so lame and your always bragging about how you are this awesome ninja!" Naruto yelled, "You got nailed by her perverted attack you pervy pervy sage!"

"He turns into a pathetic loser when an attractive woman is involved" I sighed.

"SHUT UP!!" Jiraiya yelled at us.

Shizune got him some water and I sensed someone watching us so I threw a kunai behind me it hit a corner of a house and I didn't see anyone "You sensed that as well?" Jiraiya asked me.

"Yeah" I answered.

"Shizune you better tell me what Orochimaru and Tsunade were talking about" Jiraiya demanded.

"There's no time please come with me!" Shizune stood up and we ran with her she explained on the way how Orochimaru promised to bring back her dead lover and brother with some jutsu he developed if she healed his arms.

"Even if he could bring someone back from the dead he's a creepy pedo snake he isn't gonna keep his word," I told them as we jumped through the trees "I don't think she will accept it either she probably try and kill him."

"I hope" Jiraiya added.

"Once his arms are healed he will attack the leaf village again!" Shizune informed us.

"The situation will get even more dangerous than that if he isn't stopped now" Jiraiya added.

Naruto groaned "We will stop him" I reassured Naruto.

We arrived to find Kabuto attacking Tsunade "You don't like blood right!?" He went to stab her.

Jiraiya threw in a smoke bomb and I kicked Kabuto underneath his chin "Long time no see" I smiled at him as he got up from the ground.

We stood in front of Tsunade "It has been a long time Jiraiya" Orochimaru greeted him.

"You look as evil as usual" Jiraiya commented.

"I think disgusting or creepy would be a better word to use or even better use both" I added.

"Kabuto!?" Naruto yelled.

"You know each other?" Jiraiya asked us.

"We took the chunin exam together" Naruto answered.

"I was wondering why he quit the exam so easily" I mumbled.

Tsunade rushed past us and attacked Kabuto.

She went to punch him but he grabbed a kunai and stabbed her fist and blood went all over her causing her to freak out.

He then punched Tsunade and Shizune caught her.

"What's happening?" Naruto asked confused.

"He said she didn't like blood earlier is that it?" I asked Shizune and she nodded.

"Not that! Why is Kabuto attacking her?!" Naruto yelled.

"Your really stupid that's why you're no match for Sasuke" Kabuto grinned.

"Naruto he's the enemy he isn't a friend" I explained "He's from the sound village and that's Orochimaru's place" I pointed at his headband that shows the symbol of the sound village.

"Yeah I was a spy from the village hidden in the sound but how did you know that?" Kabuto asked.

"I told her myself, Scarlett there's a spot for you in my hideout" Orochimaru smiled at me.

"No thanks" I answered straight away and Naruto stood in front of me.

"Kabuto you're lying right?" Naruto asked him "You saved me and helped us in the chunin exam."