Chapter 44

Thankfully Ichiraku ramen went back to their old menu after Naruto started a little protest while really it was a pity party of him crying over the loss of ramen. Akane joined him in crying since they weren't doing as well in sales anymore.

Naruto was glaring at his ramen because he's having trouble using the chopsticks "Want me to feed you?" I asked and he looked at me with shining eyes.

He then got poked on the nose by Sai's chopsticks "Say ahh" Sai instructed him.

"Don't butt in!" Naruto yelled and broke his chopsticks.

"Yo" Kakashi came in and I waved at him as everyone else ignored him "What is going on?"

"Why Sai? Scarlett was just about to feed me!" Naruto complained.

"But when a friend is in trouble you must help them, that's according to the book I'm reading" Sai explained.

I just read my book as they argued "I haven't read this in a while" I mumbled.

Naruto then screamed bringing back to reality, "What is with all the noise? And why does Sai have a chopstick stuck up his nose?" I asked.

"They are having an argument over who should feed Naruto" Sakura explained.

"Here eat" Kakashi joined in and tried to feed Naruto.

Naruto groaned "I'm surprised you weren't in the hospital after that mission," Sakura told Kakashi.

"Is that how everyone perceives me nowadays" Kakashi looked defeated.

"Told you, you weren't cool" I added.

He sighed "Well anyway, I didn't need to use my mangekyou sharingan, I would have had to use it if you guys didn't arrive at that time, Naruto, Scarlett, you both are probably stronger or equal to me now."

"More, definitely more" Klaus added with confidence making me laugh.

"But the stronger the jutsu the bigger the risk" He looked to Naruto.

"Kakashi sensei I know myself best, I'm going to be hokage someday you know, I'm really powerful so you don't need to worry!" Naruto exclaimed.

"Even if you're strongest I will worry anyway" I informed him.

He smiled at me and I fed him his ramen in the end and we relaxed for the rest of the day.

We ran into Jiraiya when the sun was starting to set he was at the hot springs like usually and when he spotted us from the roof he rolled down graceful to greet us then fell in the water nearby.

"Tsunade told me about your new jutsu, the rasenshuriken" Jiraiya informed us after we pulled him out of the water.

"Good you gave it a simple name, not like super deluxe Naruto secret fifth attack" I sighed in relief and Jiraiya gave me a confused look.

"That would be a good name," Naruto told me.

"No, it wouldn't be" Both Jiraiya and I informed him.

"The jutsu is no good anyway" Naruto sighed.

"What do you mean? You did something even the Fourth Hokage couldn't, have more confidence" Jiraiya asked him.

"If this is the result then it's no good, I mastered an instant kill jutsu but it's pointless if I'm going to waste my chakra and get injured! This jutsu can't be used over and over! I need to learn a couple of jutsus that have lower power so I don't get injured by them" Naruto explained and I smiled happy that he cares for his health instead of being reckless like he usually is.