3 | Forks are used for stabbing people

The picture above is Jess for the book

!'Shut up', I say for the thousandth time.

'Bull shit, you were the one who caused my brothers death a few months ago. Don't act like you don't know crap', recites Tyler.

I hold back my tears. Tyler is James' older brother and he scares the crap outta me. He always try's to make my life worse and blames me. Every now and then he reminds me of the incident and buggs me and just scares me. Tyler has a huge build and he is really tall so I'm sometimes afraid that he would punch me or do something like that. But yet again I doubt he would hit a girl. I can't get the thing out of my mind sometimes. It just stays there and whenever they remind me of it, I get even more depressed.

'Fuck off Tyler', yells Jess as she walks next to me outside the school gates.

'Whatever. see you later Psycho freak', says Tyler, irritantly. And he walks away to his car. And yep he always listens to Jess. I think he has a small crush on her still. Im so glad that Jess came because I would have been in tears again. I just hate crying in public. Especially in front of Tyler or a bully because that would make me look weak.

'Lets go pepper', chirps Jess and dangles her keys around.

We walk to the car park and I hop into The passenger seat of her car. I don't know what type her car is because you know, I don't know anything about cars but its a gorgeous car that's black and I want one too. But since I just turned 16 and I'm in year 10My mum won't let me get a car because apparently she doesn't trust me and it might be too traumatizing because of a car and stuff that happened. I mean I still can't get over it sometimes but I wasn't the one who drove it.

Yep I'm 16. You probably think I'm a baby.

'Wanna wag school and go to the city tomorrow?', suddenly asks Jessica.

'Wag school?', I recite, furrowing my eyebrows. Tomorrow is Thursday and the pool incident happened like last Saturday just to mention that out.

'Well um, I guess', I reply.

'I have like Physics which I hate, Art, sports which I'm not that good, geography which I absolutely hate, and English which I'm good at but I don't mind if I miss that cos I can catch up', I say.

'Stuff those subjects, haven't you ever wagged before?', replies Jess.

'Um no and my mum will probably kill me', I say as a matter of fact.

'Eh stuff it, we are gonna go anyway', says Jess before I can protest.

See. Jess is pretty straight on and isn't afraid to say anything. I met her in year 7 on the second first week and she was really funny. Not to mention that this guy I forgot his name, pushed her in sport class on purpose and she punched his face which lead him to having a nose bleed. Jess got after school detention later but she's a pretty badass friend.

Yep your probably wondering why a baby like me hangs out with a badass friend and its not my type. Before the accident I was somebody.

What a shame.

'Okay then', I say. My mom will literally kill me with a meat knife and throw me to die in a hole if she found out that I wagged school. If she found out. Which is not gonna happen of course. My mum is pretty strict with school and education which I hate.

We drive to a cafe and order two coffees and a slice of chocolate mousse cake which I love and a lemon slice which Jess orders. We sit down and talk and eat and stuff. Like literally there's a coffee or a cafe shop every corner you turn here. Gloria jeans, , Dairy Place, roasted, and other shops like that. I know in America there's like a heck load of Starbucks all around but I've never had one. I've seen them in tumblr and Instagram but I really want to try one like the cotton candy frappachino or a macchiato. There's like 2 Starbucks near where I live in the  city and I really wanna go there. Like in Australia there's a lot of coffee shops and I just wanna try Starbucks once.

'So where should we go first', Says Jess.

'We can go First to shopping Central', Says Jessica.

'I wanna go to H & M too', I say. 'And I want to go Starbucks', I point out.

'Okay fine we will go to Starbucks but trust me, their coffee sucks', says Jess.

'I don't want a coffee, I want to get like a frappachino or something', I object.

'After I call Hayley about our plans, I cannot back out'. My mum will literally kill me though.

I nearly choke on my delicious coffee when I see Tyler walk pass us in the shops. I let out a really strange squeal sound when I nearly choked on the coffee. That stirred some strange looks to me. I'm still at the Cafe shop with Jess.

'Crap', I frown as I wipe off some of the coffee that spilt on my shirt. It's a bummer cos I really love that adorable striped crop that cost a lot from Myer. It would probs have a stain. I nudge Jessica's elbow. She looks angry.

'Whats he doing here', I say.
'I don't know but I'm gonna tell him to stop stalking you'.

'Hey!', yells Jessica as she gets off of her seat and out of the store.

'What are you doing here idiot! Stop stalking Pepper!', she yells.

Tyler and his friends look back and walk toward Jess.

'Can you like not', rants Jess.

'I'm not here to "stalk" Pepper', says Tyler and smiles sweetly to me.

That ugly smile makes me feel sick. He walks toward me and I can feel his breath close to my neck.

'Piss off. I thought it was over', I yell.

'That you murdered him?', growls Tyler. I shrink into my seat and feel my cheeks burn. I am so damn angry. I'm so sick and tired of hearing the same things. He reminds me every day. Tyler moves towards me. I lean back from the table. I can see that some people are looking strangely toward us. Then he grabs my wrists and I can tell he is going to snap. I close my eyes.

'Your wrists are so tiny', says Jess one time. 'I can easily break them'.

'Stop', I hesitate.

Afraid that he's gonna do something to me, I grab the nearest item and stab him without thinking. With a fork. He immidietly pulls his hands away from me and winces at the fork sticking out in his hands. It didn't go deep in and he pulls it out. 4 dots of blood appear on his skin. With disgust I gag. Disappointed without finishing my cake that cost 5 bucks, I duck under him and run to Jess. People look at me like I'm crazy. Jess has a way-to-go! excited expression on her face. She holds up the middle finger
to Tyler and grabs my arm. We run to the parking lot outside the shops.

'Awww crap', I say.

'What's he gonna do'.

'What if I go in jail', I recite.

'Stuff him. You won't go in jail', laughs Jess.

'That was hella Badass', she says and steps on the car pedal.

'Stop sweating. What he did was wrong. He would have like punched you or something if you hadn't have stabbed him', chirps Jessica.

'I know but still, I didn't know what got into me', I sigh.