30 | Awkwardly cute

'Push it!', yells Kieran.

'The brake? I don't know', I anxiously tell while I try to steer the car.

Driving lessons are a bum. It's so hard, I am trying to steer and configure the pedal at the same time but I can't. Who knew driving a car was as hard as I thought it would be.

Blame the fast and furious films.

I watched all of them and I love them. Street racing and all of that are amazing.

'No no no, here', says Kieran and takes over the wheel and slowly gets it to a stop.

I am so not a driver.

'You have to get used to the handling first', he explains.

All these things he tries to explain.

Surfing to driving a car. What's next. Driving a rocket ship?

'Hey smile because this is going on youtube', he laughs.

Yeah we are quite a hit on youtube now.

From challenges to vlogs to pranks to funny things, it all goes on youtube. Occasionally people at the shops come up to us and look amazed.

Yeah we are kinda famous ish.

Anyways lets steer back to reality.

Pulling the keys back in, I start the car.

Slowly I reverse back and pull the lever. Smiling at Kie and moving forwards, I gently control the speed of the car and move forwards.

I am actually driving.

'Hey. Okay I want to stop now', I huff and stop the car. Accidently stopping to a jolt.

'We should get going to school', says Kie and we move seats.

~
Mum took me off therapy. Finally. She thought that I was capable enough and that I seemed happy and I am pretty grateful. Yeah sure I still feel the pain but I do have a boyfriend. Well now that I think of it. Should I? I mean can I? Maybe he will get mad or know in heaven or something? Is he mad at me or I have no idea what happens. The dreaded question.

Anyways I haven't stumbled in bad luck all this time for a while so it's amazing. I am thanking my lucky stars. Getting back with Kie, puppies!, perfect school dance and having amazing friends is all part of my luck. I really hope it won't wear out.

But Tyler still hasn't done anything yet and that makes me feel more anxious and worried. But hey, I got Kieran and other there for me when I am in trouble so I should be okay. Walking in the hallways, he is just glaring at me and giving me a weird look. I wonder what he has planned. Or maybe the threat was nothing at all.

About three days ago, Cookie has given birth to puppies! I am so happy and they are the cutest little furballs. Hayley has chosen a female dog, Kie a male, and my mums friend is adopting one too which is a male. And we have two more puppies. Both girls. I am naming one Oreo and the other Biscuit.

As I walk in the hallway Tyler just gives me a putrid look again. What does he want and what has he got planned. I really don't want anything to happen. School graduation is soon and finally the holidays. Summer holidays of doing fun things and we all have something cool planned out.

'Anyways see you soon after school babe', winks Kieran and heads off to the other building of our high school.

Today is going to be a wonderful day.

'Hey I'll meet you after school at my place', saying back and I walk to the A block.

---

I stretch my hand over and scoop up my puppy, Oreo. Cradling it like a baby, I swing it side by side. It yawns.

It yawns!

It is like the cutest thing ever. It's way too cute. Kieran smiles at me and copies my moves. His big hands scoop up a beige colored one and pretends to tickle its belly.

'Hey Kiwi, lets go to the park, we can walk', I ask.

'Kiwi', he laughs. 'What kind of s nickname is that!'

'It takes like ten minutes', I announce and place the puppies back in the small cozy box.

'Alright sure', he smiles and gives the puppy a rub on the belly and puts it back in.

~
Sitting on the monkey bars edge, we talk along.

'Hey so, are you free next week on Saturday?', asks Kieran and leans on the monkey bar pole.

'Uh not that I think of', I smirk.

I know he has something planned.

'So I'm going to take you on a date', he smiles awkwardly.

Awwww.

'Kieran that Is so cute', I coo and jump off the monkey bars.

~

'Yeah he did', I laugh and fall on my bed.

'See you are so cute', Exclaims Jess from the other side of the phone.
'Hey you should go tell Hayley and she will freak out'.

'I hope you have fun on your date and do something special', she says in a sing song voice.

'Jessica! I am sixteen you know', I state.

Jess hates it when I call her Jessica. She never fancied the name and hates it.

'Whatever, go see her'.