17 | Kissing a dweeb.

This morning Kieran and I went to the beach again. And yep I have been learning to surf and my new record is 26 seconds.

---

'Alright back at the Beach for the fourth time', smiles Kieran.

We all gather around the campfire on the sand. The beach is so much prettier in the night.

The moon is glistening and the air is mixed with salt and flickering flames.
Another day at paradise.

'Alright I feel like playing truth or dare', I announce.

'I'll start', I say and spin the bottle. It lands on Aaron.

'Truth or dare'.

'Truth'.

'Okay share your worst embarrassing moment ever', I say.

'Kay. Umm', he thinks and twiddles his thumbs.

'Alright so I used to have a girlfriend and her name was Holly. She was talking to me for a week and I thought she broke up with me. Then there was this really hot girl and she liked me and I used to too. Then I went into a old classroom that nobody goes in and it was a free period so we went in there and we were making out', he laughs.

'Then I doubt I heard the bell ring and the door swung open. A teacher and her class were so shocked to see us. And yeah Holly was in there and she then broke up with me', he says.

'Oh that's horrible. Anyway I hate Holly, she is a real bitch', says Hayley.

'Okay it's Aaron's turn'.

He spins the bottle and it lands on Hayley.

'Truth or dare', he asks as he watches Hayley's eyes.

'Dare'.

'I dare you to spend a whole night sleeping outside'. He exclaims and winks.

'Okay then. Easy', she announces.

'My turn now'.

'She spins the bottle and it lands on Kieran.

Hayley gives me a glare and snickers.

'Truth or dare'.

'I pick dare', says Kieran.

'This is going to be a good one. I dare you to kiss Pepper'.

I gape my mouth open, shocked.

Hayley is a bastard. Remind me to steal her White girl clothes.

Kieran just stares at me bravely and Aaron and Ethan are concentrating. Watching every move and see what he is going to do.

I know what he is going to do. Oh I know.

Everyone is silent, waiting for the next thing to strike.

Kieran leans toward me.

'I was saving this for another moment but', he speaks as his lips are nearly touching. " I guess I really like you".

Tingles of joy run straight up my body and I loosen up.

He likes me.

His lips edge over mine and they pull in like a magnetic force, attracting each other.

They are so soft and delicate yet hungry, like he hasn't ever been kissed. His hands clasp my arms and my hands are over his neck. Jolts of electricity strike my body every time he moves. Making my senses strike up.

I can hear Aaron cat calling but that dosent stop us.

My heart is beating fast. That kiss though. Then slowly pulls away for a breath.