19 | School is crap

Short chapter.

'Hey mum, I'm home', I say as I enter the door.

'How was your trip?', she asks as she does the dishes.

'Yeah it was so fun. Hayley and the girls, we went to the beach and it was awesome', I lie and scoot upstairs.

'I didn't know Hayley had a beach house'.

'Yeah she has one', I yell from upstairs.

Ding.

A text message from Jess.

'Hey how was your date with Kieran at the beach', she texts.

Well that escalated quickly.

My face flushes with pink.

'Jess you whore. We didn't do anything and That wasn't a date. And plus the other guys were there too'.

'Haha, I doubt that. Anyways see ya at school'.

Ugh school.

In about two days we have stupid school. I really don't want to go back. School is retarted, you don't even do stuff. Is there ever a job where you go writing books one hour and the next your trying to find out algebra.

By the way our youtube channel got about like 135K subscribers. We normally post pranks and horrible challenges. And also vlogs. Like the other day at the beach we did how to surf and because I knew barely anything about surfing, Kieran made a joke video and had all my fail attempts. I swear sometimes I feel like the pranked. When I do the pranks.

----

School starts. Spring holidays are over and that seriously sucks. For the past days I have been doing whatever and going shops but now the thing I hate most is that I can't sleep in.

I rub my eyes and walk into my wardrobe. I grab out my ugly school uniform and a hoodie on top.

Yeah our school has two years of year twelves. The first year is about learning and stuff and the next year is tests and whatever stuff. But the second year ends in August.

Talk about 7 years of high school.

I pull on my shirt and green tie. Slipping on my skirt, I take note of the time.

Holy crap.

I have literally slept in 15 minutes longer and I have to leave the house in 5 minutes.

Grabbing my bag and stuffing books into it, I race downstairs and stuff toast in my mouth.

Then I rush upstairs and comb down my knotted hair. When I finish tieing my hair in a high ponytail, my mum calls me.

Record.

I got ready for school in 5 minutes.

---
'School Stinks', says Kieran as I sit down on the bench, waiting for the others to flock up at school.

Then in the distance I see a guy with brown hair and hipster glasses.

'Hey', yawns Ethan.

I can see bags under his eyes and I doubted his parents allowed him to skip school.

'Party huh', I laugh.

'I really didn't want to come here', he sighs and leans back on the tree.

---

No encounters of Tyler or Ben or any annoying idiots at school today.

Literally hate it here.

For the past weeks or maybe a month I have been hanging around with the guys and I'm not a hoe.

'Hey hey. Got basketball finals Saturday. Want to come? The guys are coming too', texts Kieran.

Seriously he always asks me out some places. It's really true how his parents don't really care. He is so outgoing and goes everywhere.

I look at the calendar and there is nothing on Friday. Besides, my Fridays are pretty boring.

'Sure',