32 | Aaron is a pretty boy

'Hey lets go to Aaron's', says Kieran and pulls across the driveway and into the street.

The date a week ago was magical. I felt like I was in cloud 9 and it was so pretty.
School was crap though.

'Why does awkward Pepper have a boyfriend'?

'What a psycho I bet you she is going to end up hurting Kieran'.

'She is so fake'.

'Her youtube is shit'.

'What a slut, she just had a boyfriend about six months ago'.

People bitching about me but they're all jealous I have a huge hit on YouTube.

Not to mention Tyler shitford giving me sneaky looks like he is going to do something stupid.

I'm really sick of it, why can't they mind their own business and shut their ugly mouths.

Is Kieran really that popular?

I mean he is kinda famous on youtube,

he is cute,

he does play basketball

And he is outgoing.

With the fame of youtube, we have become a hit and on the Internet there are haters and actual people who love Kieran and say he is the hottest. Then there are Aaron fans and people who have actual fan pages.

Is this what fame tastes like?

I was expecting it to be more sweet.

Before I doubt people noticed Kieran and the others much. Then all of a sudden they like him because he is Internet famous.

Am I being melodramatic again or jealous?

'Hey we are here', he says interrupting my thoughts.

Pulling the car over, he parks the car on the side of the curb. I unbuckle my seatbelt and gore at the expensive looking house.

It's huge with white marbly things and walls and it looks so fab. Is Aaron rich?

'Hey Kie', says Aaron and slaps his friend on the back. It's so funny how guys do that.

'Hey Pepper', he winks and shows us in.

I know Aaron is the kind of guy who wears tons of Nike tops and hoodies and the guy with plaitnum blonde cute hair. Kind of the type that would loiter with his sporty friends at the train station. But at the same time he is kinda mysterious and just cool. He doesn't look sporty, he looks like a bit of a alt ish person and is famous on the Internet. The pretty boy. But I didn't expect his house to be a bit more elegant?

'Where's Kath', asks Adam.

'Oh hi guys', Adam says and peers away from the popcorn bowl.

'Hey someone call my name?', says a person from upstairs and practically skips down the stairs.

This girl Kath is so pretty. She has black curls falling down perfectly and wears a purple tie dye top with shorts.
She looks about twenty.

Her face looks exactly like Aaron's and its probably her sister.

'Hey guys', she smiles and her eyes travel to me.

'Hi', she says and waves at me.

I just smile and give a wave too.

'Yeah we live by ourselves all the time because mum and dad are always on a work trip and now they are in Florida', he smiles.

Aaron's sister walks to the popcorn bowl Adam is holding and grabs a bunch and walks back upstairs.

'Hey gimme some', says Kie and as immature boys as they are, he grabs a huge handful. But then Adam hits his arm off.

'You let Kath', protests Kieran.

'Yeah only because you have a secret crush on her ever since kindergarten'.

Colors of pink flush across Adams face.

'Anyways where is Ethan, is he antisocial again?', I ask and sit next to Kieran who is watching The Avengers.

Typical.

'He is grounded'.

'Why'.

'Because he was bashing a guy in year seven and his sister told his parents'.

I start laughing. Ethan does that kind of things. Well I guess the year seven must have done something really bad or maybe Ethan was in a pissy mood because I know that he doesn't bash people.

'Hey I'm going out with my friends, see you tomorrow afternoon', says Kath and leaves the house.