Chapter 22: A Rebellion Has Started: Fairy Tail vs The Celestial Spirits Part 2

Sasuke's POV

We watched as Gray left the stands and walked into the arena. Cancer leaped into the arena aswell.

"Gray vs Cancer? This should be interesting." I thought to myself.

Gray's POV

I watched as Cancer one of Lucy's celestial spirits came down to the arena.

"We're gonna have a battle." He spoke, "But not just any battle. A dance battle!!!"

"I dance! I dance like I fight!" I spoke ready to defeat him, "Prepare for a dance resolution!!" I threw my hands  into the air repeatedly moving my legs to the rhythm of the music.

"You have style, but lack grace. Let me show you how it's done." Cancer jumped backwards landing on his hands and started spinning.

'I have to win!!' I twirled and slid my feet backwards, landing on the tip of my toes. Spinning and cocking my hands into my ice make handsign freezing him in his place.

"Stay cool, Cancer. I just danced better is all." I said leaving the arena.

"Winner Gray Fullbuster!! Fairy Tail 2, Celestial Spirits 0." The voice rung out.

Third Person POV

Gray walked into there room and saw everyone with not so happy face except Juvia who was bursting with happiness and love for him.

"Uh, what?" Gray said curiously

"GRAY-SAMA YOU DANCED SO WELL!!!! JUVIA COULD HARDLY KEEP HER EXCITEMENT!!!" Juvia yelled leaping into his arms.

"Uh, Juvia to much." Gray said

"Nothing is ever to much for my darling Gray-sama." Juvia said with love in her eyes.

Everyone in the room felt really really uncomfortable with the way they were acting towards each other.

"I hate to break up this love fest, but we have a game to win and some spirits to defeat." Sasuke said interrupting there lovey dovey scene.

"Sasuke is right, those spirits are going down!!!" Natsu yelled

"Who's next?" Gray asked

"Juvia is next. Wish me luck Gray-sama." Juvia said leaving the waiting area and walked into the stage where Aries landed in front of her.

In a blink of an eye the arena changed and they were standing in a scorching hot desert.

"Sorry Juvia, but your not going to win." Aries said sending a bunch of cloud like attacks at her.

Juvia dodged them all, "WATER CYCLONE!!!!" Juvia yelled out sending a blast of water at her which she blocked, but the water pressure was pushing her back.

Aries jumped over the attack and locked a collar around her throat. Juvia was confused till she heard a car start up and saw where the chain was connected too. Aries drove off dragging Juvia along. Juvia was being dragged through the desert as Aries laughed.

"How's the ride??? Is it bumpy enough!!" Aries yelled out to Juvia who was being dragged throughout the sand.

Juvia who had enough grabbed the chain and jumped into the air, "WATER PRISON!!!!"

Juvia yelled placing Aries in a water prison causing her to lose oxygen, "I...sur-surrender." She said before Juvia dropped the water like prison and left the defeated Aries on the ground.

"Winner Juvia Lockser!!! Fairy Tail 3, Celestial Spirits 0." The voice said which made Juvia smile knowing Gray would be proud of her.

She walked into the waiting room and saw her guildmates smiling at her.