Chapter 37🔞

🔞Warning🔞 a little bit of lemon
Word count: 1360

After yesterdays incident, i always tell my brother where im going now. But wow that was scary

Even though it was bright daylight i guess you still can get dragged into doing something you don't want to.

I went downstairs and yeeted myself into the couch and watched a netflix series.

Just then my phone ringed.

I picked up the phone and it was jungkook he was calling.

"um hello-"

Y/N JSBSSS ARE YOU OKAY WHAT WHY OMG ARE YOU FINE THAT ASSHOLE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING BAD RIGHT?

I pulled my phone away from my ear, dang this guy is loud.

"chill jungkook, im fine. How did you even know that?"

A boyfriends instinct..

I stayed silence for a few minutes hoping he would get the message that i was actually being serious.

Um it was hoseok, he told me

He sighed

"ah i see, but kook im really fine now, promise."

Really? Im glad, but god i wish i was there i would have wanted to punch the living hell out of him.

"yeah yeah, thanks kook

Oh i should get going now, i have some things to do

"alright bye, um love you..?"

Pft, okay y/n love you too

He laughed before he hanged up

That was refreashing, now back to my daily dose of netflix.

I stood up and grabbed a bowl of chips and a soda and went back to the couch.

"y/n! Don't get that everywhere okay?"

"yeahhh"

I lazily replied to my brother.

He sighed and went to my side and grabbed a handful of my chips before leaving.

"hey! Thats not fair!, ugh"

I groaned, jeez that pig i rolled my eyes and went back to watching ny series.

I picked up my phone and posted on my instagram story, it was now 3:52
In the afternoon,

I felt a rush of sleepiness come towards me, so i put my phone down and turned of the TV.

I went back upstairs and went to my room and layed down.

I sighed and closed my eyes.

Man, i miss jungkook.

For some odd reason i felt a rush of excitement hit me, i shrugged it of and went to take a nap

/ jungkook's P.O.V /

It was a long and tiring day, i sighed and rubbed the corner of my temples.

My phone rang i picked it up, it was hoseok i raised my eyebrows in curiosity and checked his messaged.

My eyes widen, i was shocked and lost for words, i could not believe a thing could happen while i was gone.

I didn't even hesitate and called y/n.

Pick up pick up pick up shit shit

I mentally cursed myself,

Hello?