𝙾𝚞𝚛 𝙼𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐

Modern Crime Prevention Task Force, Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department, 11:08a.m.

"Sora, come here and look at this," Haru demanded. He sounded more serious today. I wonder why.

"What's wrong, another case?" I asked, curious. I peered over his shoulders to look at the file he was holding.

It read: Lost Child Officers deployment, Kato Haru, Kato Sora

"Right, this again," Haru sighed, rolling his eyes so far back I thought they were going to fall out. Yup, yet another lame job... It was so annoying to see all the incompetent first division dirt bags have all the fun. Haru just HAD to get demoted.

"This is your fault, if you haven't got yourself demoted, we could be working on a top secret government mission!" I lashed out, angry that we were assigned yet another ridiculous mission.

"Sora, don't do this with me. I'm your older brother. Don't forget your formalities," Haru snapped. Gosh, he can be so annoying sometimes. I finally gave in to him, unable to argue back.

"Fine. Come on, let's go then," I said as I draped the sash over my shoulder, and darted out of the office.

Classic Car Show, 11:32a.m.
"How long is this going to TAKE?!" I cried, missing the comfort of my bed. The soft, soft sheets...

"I could ask Kamei to fill in for you if you want, Sora," Haru consoled. I really wanted to go home, but Haru wouldn't be able to deal with Kamei all by himself.

"Nono, it's fine, I'm fine," I let out a soft sigh. I scanned the surroundings for any "lost kids", it was my job after all, but instead, I spotted something else. Hoshino! I alerted Haru, "It's the first division guy! The beet red head!"

"Sora, it's not nice to call other people names-" Haru turned to look straight at Hoshino. His tired gaze turned into an angry glare.

He stormed off towards him. Leaving me behind. Recovering from my daze, I chased after him.

"What in the-" Hoshino muttered, staring at us, "I don't have time for you two, leave me alone."

He tried to push us away but I could hear
sound coming out of Hoshino's ear piece and I leaned in to listen.

"Stop that, Kato!" Hoshino screamed.

"No movement detected from bomb, bomb is believed to be stored in white van. No movement detected from bomb, bomb is believed to be stored in white van. Over."

"Bomb?!" I bellowed. Why were we not told about this? I could've easily detonated it with my skills.

"Sora, shut up. Don't alarm the public," Haru warned, shushing me.

I heard some shouting and I turned my head towards the commotion. Loud bangs and yelps from everyone there. Was it the bomb? It couldn't be, right?

A sleek black car was driving right through the cars, knocking into every car on the way. The black car then swerved into a lamp post, denting the car badly. It would be a miracle if the driver was still alive.

"A 150,000 car destroyed just like that?! Do they have any idea what they did?!" I whispered to Haru.

Haru walked towards the car, looking obviously annoyed, and I followed suit, curious who the bold driver was. Taking the chance, Hoshino ran away, probably relieved to be away from us.

Haru yelled, livid, "Hey you! What was that?! I'm the police. I'm going to have to-" A cloud of smoke landed on our faces. Cigar smoke, I assumed. The smoke faded away, showing his face.

He was so... handsome. He was so... charismatic. He was so... hot.

"Wow," I thought to myself, admiring his face. Every inch of his face was perfect, his glowing skin and blue-gray eyes I could get lost in almost immediately. His arched eyebrows and slicked back hair... Oh, I could talk about his face for days... no, weeks... maybe even months...

"My name is Kambe Daisuke, a new member of the Modern Crime Prevention Task Force," he said. Oh my, what a sexy voice...

He showed his badge to us, with an unfazed look plastered on his face, as if his car hadn't been damaged at all. He stepped out of his car, his tall stature towering over me, although Haru was a little taller.

He seemed like such a perfect man, everything about him was just so attractive.

Oh wait, did I mention that he's a jerk? I didn't, did I?

Word Count: 742