☆ 𝟙𝟙 : muggle star tours

Start from the beginning

    'We'd become millionaires!' James chuckled. 'But, uh, why do you have two cases?'

    'Oh,' Remus shrugged, 'one is Paws' case.'

    'Mate,' James teased, nudging Remus in the side. 'You're wrapped around her finger.'

    'Shut up,' Remus replied with a roll of his eyes, but he couldn't help but smile. 'Have you said goodbye to Lily?'

'Oh, she left yesterday,' said James as the two boys hauled the three cases out of the portrait hole. 'It's her sister's birthday tomorrow.'

'I thought they didn't like each other.'

'They don't,' James said shortly with a shrug, 'but you know what Lils is like. She's always, always, the bigger person despite how stubborn she is, and she still loves her family whether they call her a freak or not.'

'Prongs, I think we have a thing for girls whose families don't like them,' Remus remarked.

'That's why we have to love them with all our heart.'

'You're such a cheese, dear Merlin.'

'Lily loves it!' James shouted as he raced down the castle stairs, his suitcase banging every step.

    Remus shook his head. 'Lily does not love it.'

By the time the pair reached [y/n], Sirius and Peter at the Portkey outside the Three Broomsticks, the former was already deep in discussion with the latter regarding the film the group had decided they would watch after they arrived at Remus' house. There was a cinema in the city centre just a short walk away from where the Lupins lived on the outskirts of Cardiff, and the friends couldn't wait to explore the village outside the Welsh capital during their Easter holidays once more.

'Oh, thank Godric, you're here,' Sirius sighed, standing up from his seat – well, his suitcase.

'I hope they make Leia a good character,' [y/n] rambled. 'She's probably the only decent female character in the comics, I don't want the Muggles turning her into some sex symbol.'

'These two nerds haven't stopped prattling on about this stupid Star Wars film we're going to see,' Sirius complained, rolling his eyes as Peter began a new conversation about droids.

'Don't call it stupid yet, Pads,' said Remus. 'Give it a chance first.'

'I don't know, Moons,' James grimaced. 'Lily said all the Muggle nerds are massive fans of it, and should know what they're like.'

'Yeah,' Remus replied. 'I'm the son of one.'

James and Sirius watched in confusion as Remus turned his back and wandered over to [y/n], snaking an arm around her waist and planting a kiss on her head.

'Moony, mate, your mum is not a nerd,' James argued, following his best friend's footsteps. 'She's hot!'

'Oh, not this again,' Remus moaned. 'Where's this bloody Portkey, anyway?'

    'Here,' [y/n] answered, holding up a worn carriage tyre.

    'Do you maybe fancy sharing it?'