Chapter 52

~~~Magnolia~~~

Who the fuck feels guilty over a second long eye contact? Well... Hi, I'm Magnolia and I feel guilty for that precise reason. It's just, nothing happened since, but the fact that I'm thinking about it, Jaden might be thinking about Nessa, or Mads, but that's none of my concern because i can't control it, if you can't control it don't get pressed over it, I just have to focus on myself and be the best possible girlfriend.

"Guys I have to film for YouTube, I haven't uploaded anything in a while" Griffin says, "How about a hot tub truth or dare vid?" Bryce proposes, "Yes!! We haven't done those in a while" Josh adds, "Who's gonna be in it?" Kio asks, "All of us, Mags is basically part of the house now" Griffin says, "I feel honored" I say in a fake tone, "Well, go change Ill set the camera up and stuff" Griffin continues.

We all walk into separate rooms to change, "Have I ever told you how much I hate my name?" I say grabbing my bikini from my bag, "What no, why?" Jaden says, "I don't know, I just don't like it, and my parents always told me, everyone hates their name until the right person says it, and when you say it, it surely gives me butterflies and sparks fly if you will, but I still don't like the name" I say, "I love it, but what would you change it to?" he asks.

"Well I always had a few names in mind, at first Madison was my main, but taking her in mind, absolutely not, then Isa, after my mom, Brooke, but it's a bit too common...Avery, Diana, Naomi" It didn't sound right, because I'm so used to my name, "I like Naomi and Diana, what would be a nick names for those names though?" those were the ones I liked the most too, "Well, for Diana, Didi, annie, ana, dia, and for Naomi, Nao, omi, mimi, Nami" I say chuckling. "I vote for Naomi, that being said, I love your name just how it is" he says. I smile and kiss him. 

We both go downstairs and they were all downstairs already, I felt the guys eyes on me which I'm not gonna lie got me a bit overwhelmed and self conscious even if it was nothing new, maybe the fact that I was the only girl was the difference. "What took you guys so long?" Griffin asks, "We were talking" I say, "With what your legs?" Bryce asks, "Very funny, no, we were talking about her name" Jaden replies a bit annoyed, "What about your name?" Kio asks, "I don't like it" I say, "I love your name!" they all say at the same time, "Oh wow, okay well Thanks?" I say, "But what would you do either way?" Josh asks.

"We were talking about what I should change it to if I do change it" I say sitting down on the border of the hot tub, "Diana or Naomi" I say, "I like both but Naomi sounds more original?" Jaden says, "Same, to be honest, I had more options but those were the ones we basically stuck with" I say, "I vote Naomi, but your name is beautiful" Kio says, "Thank you but anyway let's get the show starteddd!!" I say getting in the hot tub.  

Griffin stared the camera and did his intro, "So we're here with the sway boys and a special guest" he says, "Special guest my ass, I basically live here now, Hi I'm magnolia" I say, the boys laugh at the way my tone changed and I slightly chuckle as well, "Anyway, she's one of the homies, we're doing a hot tub truth or dare if you couldn't tell already, so who goes first?" Griffin finishes, oNe Of tHe hOmIeS, "Let's just go clock wise, or we could use the app" Bryce says and we all agree on using the app.

"And.... Josh truth or dare" Griffin asks, "Truth" he says, the were random "Pussyy" going around, "okay.. well, what was the craziest thing you've done in the last two months?" Griffin asks, Josh looks over my way and I know exactly what he's thinking, "That can't be the craziest thing Josh" I say, "he hasn't even said a thing" Bryce says, "What do you know that we don't?" Kio say teasingly, "N-nothing" I say, why did I say shit, I give Josh a death stare and go back to normal, "Just cut that out" I say- 

Josh ends up coming up with something and we continue playing, it got to my name for the second time, "Mags, truth or dare?" Griffin says, "Since I did dare last time, Truth" I say, take in mind these questions are also from an app, so we aren't coming up with them, Griffin starts reading outloud, "When and how did you know you loved..... your partner?" Dammit griffin, I take a deep breath, Well, the when is a bit fucked up but I guess i just knew, when he says my name it's just magical and every moment with him is different and exciting to the point That I never want them to end.

I give griffin a death stare, "Okay we will cut that out and give a different question, "Okay so mags, Which person here know everything about you including stuff you wouldn't want to be revealed, I swear this app has something against you!" Griffin says, "It's fine, easy, Jaden well technically, well..... Anyway, Jaden." I say, "Interesting" Griffin says, I look around and think, technically if Anthony was aware of everything from the coma then him too, and in some ways Tayler and Josh too.

I hate this..... it's like I have two parallel lives and at some point they collided but not fully, it's horrible. 

I zone out during the rest of the game and basically don't say a word thinking about everything going on. This is just weird. I'm fine.

We finish filming and just vibe at the hot tub for a bit, I sit on Jaden's lap and continued thinking about stuff while they all just talked,  "hey you okay?" Jaden asks, "Yeah I'm fine, I'm just thinking" I say, he grabs me around the waist and pulls me closer which immediately gave me a feeling of comfort and warmth, I felt safe and loved.

"Goodnight guys" we all say, we're going to sleep since it's pretty late, we filmed the vid when it was already really dark and then just hung out for an hour or two. I change into some sweats and Anthony's hoodie and get in bed alone since Jaden was showering, and I couldn't help but fall asleep.

(A/N: tell me in the comments if she should legally change her name and to what she should change it to)