Chapter 5

~~~magnolia~~~

Tomorrow was the day my aunt was moving in with me. Meaning I had to go back to my empty house. The thought of living there again kind of scared me, with all the memories of a person I didn't actually meet yet I thought I knew so well, the ones of the best friend whose heart I broke here, the ones of my family... I'm sitting on Natalia's bed thinking about everything and slightly crying when the door opens a bit and a soft voice spoke "Nat said you were here" it was Tayler, him and I had been getting really close and hung out every day since we met, Anthony would tag along once. "Hey.." I said with a soft smile, he hurried over and hugged me he was really sweet, "have you been crying?" He asked without letting go at any moment. "A little, everything is just so..." I was searching for a word but he interrupted me, "overwhelming, it must be but if anything, remember, I'm here for you!" I knew he would just like I'd be there for him all the way. "Always?" I ask, "Always.." I quickly hug him back and melt into the hug. "Hey, would you like to come to my place today, my aunt is coming but not until like 9pm tomorrow and it's only 11am...?" "I'm down but only if I can spend the night and we go get food before." he chuckles a bit at the end and I join "deal" we let go of each other and continued talking about everything and anything while I looked around Natalia's room and bathroom making sure I wouldn't forget anything. Once I had my bag fully packed and was sure I had everything I went downstairs to say goodbye to two of my favorite people Nat and Mason, well more like a see you tomorrow or so... We hop in Tayler's car since mine was still at my place, a BMW I8. Yeah my parents were wealthy, but now that I'm going to live with my aunt I rather get a small side job just in case, don't get me wrong my aunt too is pretty wealthy not like in my coma, but I'm going to feel pretty awkward if I ask her for money to go out with friends and stuff sure I'm getting my heritage but I rather save that and get a job anyway. My point is I need to and want to get  job, something small for now like a Starbucks barista or something. Anyway I sit shotgun while Tayler drives, we have music on pretty loud but my bold ass turned it down so I could speak over it with ease. "We need to find each other nicknames!" That came out rap god speed what the fuck. "Yess okay for sure! Wait but we should have a name related thing, I could call you Lia for magnoLIA. And something like shortcake, no, wait cupcake yeah I like that one!!" I laugh at the fact that he is more exited than me in this... "what so funny?" He asked, him, he was funny and cute... "it's just very cute, you seem so exited about it..." I say trying to cover remaining giggles. "So I'm cute huh..." he teased now I'm blushing isn't that great... "maybe, that's it, imma call you cutie, very TrAdItIoNaL" I started laughing once again but this time he laughed too. "For name related, ummm, how about Taybae nahhh, that's what I call Payton..." his face expression now changes to shocked. "You know Payton?" He asked me. "What no! I wish tho" I replied, what I was being honest "well he's coming for tour in less than two weeks so..... you should go see him" yeah for me just to be one of the million fans he hugs no thank you... on the second hand tho, I'd really like to go to tour and see the rest of the guys I don't know and Anthony I haven't seen him in three days precisely because of the Lights out tour he's been out of state. "Yeah I should go, mostly because I want to see Anthony again but I just don't feel comfortable being one of the thousands fans hugging them..." who am I going to lie to it wasn't only Anthony and Payton it was Jaden! "I could talk to Anthony he would get you backstage passes.." "uh duhhh that kind you so much, like I love you! I know two of you, and may I say if the rest of the guys are like you then that's going to heaven!" "Well yeah sure not all are like us cause we're the best but like .... all jokes all jokes, but what we could do is I get you the backstage pass and you go surprise Anthony, I'll talk to one of them..."actually surprising Anthony seems like fun, "that's a way better idea but let's see i still need to get you a nickname how about just Tay?" He start laughing at the fact that I still remember what we were talking about but eventually agrees, yes I'm dory and I suffer from short term memory loss. We pull over to Chick-fil-A which by the way was like 3 minutes away from my place we could have just went to my house and walked there but no Tayler was too lazy. I ordered some chicken nuggets and waffle fries along with a lemonade because a literal child and Tayler orders his thing, we walk to a booth and just eat. "It's only 2:57 pm wanna just chill at my place the rest of the day?" I ask him since I'm a lazy piece of shit. "You're the laziest person I know, I'm so down!"we start laughing at his silly ass and even start getting dirty looks from other costumers. When we finished eating we went back to my crib, my home sweet home, which has turned into a simple empty house that makes me emotionally unstable, but hey Tayler is with me so everything is much better! We rush upstairs to my room and settle everything up to make it very nice and comfy, I turn on my tv directly opening Netflix. But we realized something was missing, snacks. There was a target just a block away, we played rock, paper, scissors, if u won he had to go but if he won we both did. He won, guess what! Target Instagram post check!

As you may have guessed, we spent like 200$ on snacks, oops. 

We went back to my place and took all the bags filled with chips and candy and cookies and chocolate and basically anything you could imagine. "Next time we go to your place!" I said, "oh yessir what are you talking about next time  you're coming with me tomorrow!" He said now I'm excited, don't let it show don't let it show! "Bet" that's good, don't let him get to you! He starts scrolling through Netflix looking for something to watch. We agree on a movie after like twenty minutes of pure searching. We're simply cuddling and watching AND eating snacks when a steamy scene, this is going to be very awkward I think to myself. I look up at him, since my face was literally buried in his chest while he had his arm around me, and see that he is already looking at me, I sit up a bit and so does him after a bit of just looking at each other's eyes we heard a moan from the tv, I chuckle a bit as the same time as him, but before I could say anything he smashes his lips against mine, I didn't hesitate and kissed back, it felt like cheating, but god the person I absolutely love doesn't know I exist, if I do this is more to forget him than anything Tayler is my best friend I don't feel this way about him, but I know he doesn't either and it's just the moment! The kiss was lust before anything else, and let's just say things got as steamy as on the screen!

(A/n: I shall never write of that cause it's uncomfortable and it's hard to write with one hand and read the Bible with the other, bet y'all weren't expecting that tho)