Chapter 13

~~~Jaden~~~

"Oh I don't know maybe, that I just found out, the person I love the most might have something to do with my family's death!" She snapped at Chase, but she immediately regretted it, she covers her mouth in shock and tears up again, that broke me, who is she talking about, "I'm so  sorry I should just go..." she adds, no, you can't go, a lot of thing came rushing through my head but I couldn't get anything out of my mouth, it's like I was paralyzed. Chase doesn't say anything he just takes her in his arms, that should have been me. That hug suddenly turns into a group hug, I didn't have the heart to join, she looked at me with pain in her eyes but closed them not long after. They all let go and she walks over to me, please don't tell me she thinks I killed her family. "Were you driving, Jaden?" She gets multiple looks, some were shocked, some other confused and some others even amused, the one and only Brooke was enjoying this. "What?" I ask, what was she assuming, driving when? "The night of your, I mean our, accident, we're you driving ?" She repeats, I suddenly remember everything.

~~~~flashback~~~~ 

"Nick slow down!" I demand not looking up from my phone as he speaks up the highway. "What Jaden are you a pussy?" oh that's it, I'm so done with this shit, he was always like this then came to me when he got in trouble with the law, "No Nick I just don't want to end up in jail or who know even 6 feet under, asshole!"  I don't want to be Paul walker 2.0 okay is that too much to ask, I don't think he understands there are consequences to every action, once I finally look up, I see a white car speeding toward us, I look around, clearly scared. "NICK YOU'RE IN THE WRONG LINE, MOVE!" I say but it was no use the weal was stuck, that's it we're dying tonight, I look over to the car coming towards us, and my eyes directly fall on a very scared yet beautiful girl, who seemed about my age, she had blond hair and gorgeous ocean eyes. We lock eyes. But before anything else could be said, the image of the girl was replaced by a light and a screeching scream. Goodbye world!

~~~~end of flashback~~~~

Oh my god, that how we connected, she was there. "Jaden answer me!" She says, it's almost as if she was holding back voice cracks due to crying, "no I wasn't, Nick was" there were gasps all around the room, it's not a Nickelodeon show people, what the fuck! She hugs me and I hug back, tighter! "Thank god" she whispers, "I love you" she said, "I love you too" I continue. I wanted to kiss her so bad. But it wouldn't be appropriate, what do I care. I put my lips on her's, she's shocked at first, but quickly kisses back. People were shook. Let me tell you Nickelodeon could never get as many claps as us.

It was time for the show, Magnolia said she'd stay backstage, I didn't want to leave her though!

~~~Time skip~after the show~~ 

I sit next to Magnolia on the couch she was at, chase wobbles over and sits in front of us with his legs crisscrossed, he's joined by the rest of them. Magnolia chuckles in confusion, she was adorable, "so mom and dad tell us everything!" Noen says, Magnolia bursts out laughing, "hi guys welcome t-to my storytelling s-session" she says while laughing this time everyone joins, except Brooke who rolls her eyes, why is she acting like such a bitch? She's usually nicer. "Well... how many of you know anything?" Josh and Chase rise their hands, she looks at me. "Chase was there when I woke up, and Josh found out later and so did Bryce and Addison." I whisper, her faced dropped, what? What's wrong? 

~~~small magnolia POV~~~

Addison, my face drops in realization, he slept with Addison, that's what Dixie was talking about, I can't be mad, she also said that he didn't know if I was even real, and I slept with Tayler... Tayler, holy shit, I just remembered about Tayler, what am I going to say? I brush it off and put a smile on my face, act normal Mags.

~~~end of POV~~~

Her frown is quickly replaced by a smile, I'm so confused right now... "well what do you guys want to know?" I ask, there were "everything"s and "all of it"s, her and I chuckle, "well let's start from the beginning shall we?" She says as she brings her hands together and places them on her lap. "Well, since my parents died, I was left alone and in a dark place, literally, I was diagnosed with depression and anxiety, I cut off every one in my life including my best friends, Natalia, Gigi and Mason." Mason! Who the fuck is Mason?! 

"I completely lost touch with the person I once was, I lived with my aunt Lyss, who I'm currently living with at my house.", I cut her off, "is your address still the same?" She chuckles and nods, ehehehehe, "anyway, I logged off every social media, I would spend the day in my room and not share a word with anyone, that went on for months until I eventually discovered, the amazing app of tiktok, that's when I started watching you guys, it was an escape from reality, like a refugee world for  y self, I felt safe when I watched, it probably sounds dumb now that I say it out loud and in front of you guys, but it truly meant a lot to me. I literally had celeb crushes on all of you, and Bryce, Tayler, Kio, why am I telling you guys this... Anyway! One day my amazing aunt surprised me with tickets to meet you guys, and went I tell you I was euphoric, I was so happy. So the day finally came when I got to meet all of you, I enjoyed everything single moment, until I got to Anthony, honestly he changed my mood completely, If I was happy then imagine how happy I was when he asked me for my Snapchat username, I still hear the words in my head, even though it was like ages ago to me, so I gladly gave it to him, then I got to Jaden, the last in line too, he too asked me for my Snapchat, and I was ecstatic, really! I wish I had the picture I took with Jaden, I looked like I was shitting my pants" she was beautiful while she laughed at her own story, everyone was listening and paying attention chuckles arose every so often when she said something funny.

"Then me and Anthony started talking and we were really close, I also became close with chase since Anthony and I were always on FaceTime and they always share a room, and Payton, and i'd talk to noen sometimes, only when Chase mentioned that Ant and I were FaceTiming all morning, Jaden started texting me..." she said she sounded taken aback, lie she sounded sad. I must confess I was extremely jealous of them. "Anyway, oh my god I still recall jaden's words when FaceTime and Payton came to the camera view and we were kind of like flirting, but anyway Ant an I started dating but I realized, Anthony and I were only meant to be friends, and I started falling for Jaden, him and I got extremely close and decided to smoke together once, and Jaden the one and only genius decided to post about it, Anthony got all mad and started captioning his tiktok with a  dead rose and saying "when your ex girlfriend and your best friend are smoking together" I'm sorry Ant but that had Jaden and I in tears of laughter. I was also worried tho" it's true she was and it's true we laughed a lot. "Anyway me and Jaden started dating and everything was going great we dated for a few months before..." she looking down at her hands and started fidgeting with her rings, that's my cue.

 "Before we went to a party and I accidentally cheated on her with Mads, funny story by the way." I say looking at Griffin. He looks back at me confused, "well magnolia went to the bathroom for a few minutes because she was stressed, my already drunk ass was all sad about it then Griffin came up to me and asked what was wrong and I said I missed MAGS but he understood MADS and brought her to me, and then I kissed her without looking then I realized it wasn't magnolia, because one smaller lips, and two not such a good kisser. Oops don't come at me." I say I mean I wasn't lying. "Yeah and someone took a picture and sent it to me,then I slept with Anthony..." she says, yeah I'll admit that still hurts me. There are gasps, Anthony smirks "was I any good" he says, "oiii! Watch it!" I yell out, no you don't say that Anthony, the fuck man?! Magnolia sits there shocked but starts laughing and so do the rest, "continue!" Said Noen, "alright, alright my children" mags says still laughing, god dammit I really love her.