Chapter 36

~~~Magnolia~~~

"Truth or dare?" I ask, we all sat on the bed making an awkward circle, "Truth" Nessa said, "Who's a better kisser me, Mags or Josh?" Jaden asks, my head bolts his way immediately. Oh right, they were making out before, but was it the only time or? "Mags" she says, I laugh, "take that" i continue chuckling, "Mags truth or dare?" Josh asks, "Dare" I say with a funny smirk. "Play the rest of the game in your underwear" he says, getting an evil look from drunk Jaden. Luckily I was wearing lingerie. I strip out of my dress and sit back down on the bed, covered by beautiful red satin sheets.  

"Okay, umm, wait we all have to answer this, who is the last person you had sex with?" Josh says, oh no. It was Chase, I can't say that. Yeah but the person I've fucked before that was Tayler, it's not any better. We're like all drunk anyway we probably won't remember the half of it tomorrow, I'm not saying Chase though. "Last person, uhh, Nessa" Jaden said, WHAT?! "And when was this?" I ask, Josh wasn't even bothered, "Yesterday" He says, he wasn't bothered either, fuck this, who cares, in the end of the day, it doesn't matter. "Tayler" I say, I get looks, weird ones. "when was that?" Jaden asks, "Before we got back together, I know sad." I say, chuckling, "I told you, you should have let it happen." Josh said smirking, my eyes widen. But then  I relax, in the end, Nessa and Jaden did it. And they don't seem guilty. So, in the end, it's true, I should have let it happen. 

I stand up a bit and sit on Josh's lap, he takes me by the waist. "You're going to get it, you know what you're doing" he whispered in my ear. I smirked, I know damm well. "We need more shots" Nessa says, Jaden could barely stand up, what does she mean?! "Yeah, let's spyce this up a bit!" Josh says. I- Fine, "Who's getting them? I can't go I'm almost naked, I don't want the others to see me." I say, "I'll go" Nessa says. With that she stands up and leaves. "I'm going to the bathroom, she's gonna take a while." I say, winking at Josh, Jaden layed down and closed his eyes. I stood up and started walking towards the connected bathroom. Josh stood up as well, he picked me up from behind and shut the door behind him. He put me on the sink counter. "We gotta make it quick though" I say, "Shut up" and with that he smashed his lips on mine. Deepening it by the second, a make out now. He traced my skin with his cold fingers. Igniting a feeling in me. We pulled away and simply looked at each other. Both our gazes were filled with lust.

"Are you sure?" He asked, I nod. And so I let him hit. As quietly as possible, it happened. (I tried, I couldn't get myself to write smut, I simply couldn't)  We walked out of the bathroom and Nessa was still not there and Jaden was passed out on the bed. Josh and I sit on the bed and moments later Nessa walks in with a bottle of mango flavored vodka. We start cheering and Jaden immediately wakes up. We passed around the bottle and continued playing. "Okay so Josh, what is one thing on your bucket list?" Jaden asked Josh as I took a sip straight from the bottle. "I've actually always wanted to have a foursome" I almost spit out my drink, Nessa and I started laughing, and the boys were confused, "Oh wait, you were serious" Nessa says, Josh simply nods.

"we should have one then" She says, we all turn her way, as drunk as we may be, we or at least I was fully aware of everything going on. "Yes we should" Jaden says, taking another sip. I slowly take the bottle away from him. "Yeah, we're gonna stop that..." I say, "Okay but all jokes aside we should." Josh says, I- No, what no. We shouldn't. Or should we?! I'm very tempted but isn't it going to be awkward or anything. I- They're drunk anyway, they probably wont remember shit. Fine....

"Sure, I'm in. Will this change anything though?" I ask, "Oh come on, of course it won't" I hope so...

We got out of the room what felt like hours later, and surprisingly enough the party was still on, we walk over to the couch where the rest of them were and sat down, I sat on Josh's lap and Nessa on Jaden's, leaving the others confused. "Where were you guys?" Bryce asks, "We decided to play truth or dare in some room, and that took longer than expected." Jaden says, I look over his way and he returns the look, we winks and looks back at the rest. "He's going to have a bad hangover tomorrow" I whisper to Josh, he chuckles and nods. "We should go back guys." Kio says. "All in favor" I say, basically all of us raise our hands, we take all our stuff and walk out, Griffin was on sober duty so he was driving us back, what about Jaden's car? I'll come tomorrow, I guess.

"Tonight was crazy" I say, as I walk into Josh's room, Jaden and Nessa were both sound asleep in Jaden's. They looked like little kids. "You can say that again." he says, patting a spot next to him in his bed. I sit there and Josh puts an arm around me. "What is going on?" I ask, "What do you mean?" he says, I take a deep breath to acknowledge it myself. "Jaden and I were supposed to try again, but you and I acted more like a couple than Jaden and I, it's just weird, so have Ness and him, it's unsettling, but at the same time, i don't really know what to say..." I add, it is indeed weird, to think that until about a week ago Josh and I didn't speak to eachother at all and now it's like we're dating, but I'm  supposed to be dating Jaden and Jaden is like dating Nessa but they aren't, Josh and Nessa are dating but they don't act like it. 

"It surely is crazy" he says, I chuckle, yep. I look up at him and he looks back, this is wrong but is it? I lean in and kiss him softly. He just looks at me for a second before smashing his lips against mine once more. "This is crazy, we're crazy, you drive me crazy..." I say, "so do you..." he adds. I cuddle next to him and soon fall asleep. What is going on with my life?