Chapter 38

~~~Magnolia~~~

My alarm went off very early this morning, I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I stood up and got ready, even put some makeup on. Some black ripped jeans and one of my favorite tops. It was a checkered strapless crop top with a belt strap. Anyway, I took my homework and stuffed it in my bag, I ran down the stairs and poured my self some coffee my aunt had made into my reusable cup, along with some creamer and ice. Today seems like a good day to drive again, I take my keys from the key holder thingy and hug my aunt goodbye.  

I hop in my car, and check around making sure I have everything I need. I put in the key and take a deep breath, well here goes nothing. I make it to school safely, I walk to my locker where I meet Abigail and Liv, ever since that call with Jackson I tried to reach out to Natalia, but she has been declining all my calls and texts. She has completely cut me out of her life, and the worse part about it, is that she has a reason to...

"I saw your tiktoks with Josh... what's going on there...?" Liv asks with a teasing tone, I roll my eyes and chuckle, "There's nothing there, it's just a video" I say, well, I'm a liar too apparently, but they can't know, what will they think of me...  "What about Nessa?" Abigail asks, I sigh. "She's been going around with Jaden this week" I say, their eyes widen, "But isn't Jaden like the one you..." Abigail starts to say, "Huh?" I ask, "You know the one you have a crush on...." crush? Well that's an understatement, "So you guys want me to tell you everything or not?" I ask, they both look at each other and back at me, "YES!" they add, "Bet, at lunch, In and out" I say, they nod and we wave, parting ways, I head to Math meanwhile they go to philosophy.

I finish math class, next I have social studies. I walk in class, and immediately receive dirty looks from two girls from the back of the class, I raise an eyebrow at them before sitting next to Noah, "how was your date? I didn't really get to ask you.." I say, he looks at me and smiles, widely. "We're dating!!" he says, "What?! That's awesome! I'm so happy for you! How did Mason take it?" I ask, his face neutralizes, "He doesn't know yet, we haven't found the way to break the news to him yet..." He says, I nod, "Well you better figure that out soon, before he finds out by himself..." I say, it would be way worse if Mason found out. Moments later the teacher speaks up, meaning the class had started.

I walk out of social studies and into the student lounge for my free period,  I sit on one of the couches and take out my laptop along with my phone and started typing, for a project we had been assigned in Social studies. Then I got a text from Avani, "Hey, we haven't talked in a while, and you never come around anymore, so would you like to hang out some time with the rest of the girls and I?" No thank you, not yet at least. "Hey, I'm really sorry, but I'm not ready to go back to the hype house, again. But maybe sometime... No disdain towards you though" I text, then the two girls from earlier approached me, the ones giving me dirty looks.

 "Who were you texting? Was it Josh, Nick, Tony? Or Jaden, or Payton? Not Tony, he cut you off and told the truth... whore" One of them says, "Avani actually, but thanks for telling me all the options I have..." I say, with an un-amused tone not looking at them for a second.  "Oh my god, I forgot you knew them too, can you tell  her I said hi?!" the other one says, "If you corrected your attitude I'd think about it" I say, closing my laptop and leaving the lounge, the fuck was that?What's their issue? 

I walk away and sit on one of the benches outside, I continue doing my stuff, when I get another text, this time it was from Payton, "I'm working on a song and I want you to be first to hear it" well hello to you too, "Send it my way whenever Paybae." I type, and send. I look around and realize the sky is completely clear and the clouds were clean, a beautiful day indeed, not so beautiful people. But they're right, I fucked up, big oops. I'm done. I wanna clean my record, I haven't talked to Nick in a while, Tayler went back to being my brother, Chase... he's just a friend. Josh and Jaden are my only "problem". 

I make it to my last class before lunch, English. I sit next to Liv and Abigail is right in front of us. "Okay class, we're going to be doing presentations friday, on something with a big impact in your life, you'll have this hour and then you'll work at home" Well, you already know I'm doing social media. I start chatting with Liv and Abigail on what they're going to talk about. "Remember class, body language is also going to be assessed. And on that note, have a great end of the day, see you tomorrow" the teacher said as the class packed. 

Abi, Liv and I make our way to in and out and order, we sat down at one of the empty booths near the window, "So... explain" Liv said before taking a bite of her burger and Abigail took a sip of her coke. "Okay so..."

"You're telling me you've been "dating" Jaden hossler this whole week AND fucked Josh?!" Abigail says, saying it out-loud sounds worse, "Yeah..."I say taking a fry.  "Wow" Liv says. I nod, "Wow" I surely did not see me being in this situation about a few months ago. The coma was surely life changing... We make our way back to school and finish the day.

I was waiting outside about to walk home, when a car pulls up. "Hop in" he says, I look up from my phone to find Kio, "huh? hi Kio." I say, "Don't make me regret stopping, hop in." He says once again. "Jeez okay, I get in the car and close the door, "Hey" he says, "Hey" I reply, "What are you doing here" I add, "Olivia's photoshoot is a few streets from your house and Jaden couldn't make it so I decided to pick you up myself." I nod, "Thanks" I smile at him and he returns it.

"Well thanks again, drive safely." I say hopping off, "Yeah yeah mom" He says, we both chuckle and he drives off. I get in and to my surprise my aunt is home early. "Hi Lyss" I say, "hey sweetie, how was school?" she asks, "It was good, how was work?" i ask at my turn. "It was good, I got out early, it wasn't too much of a busy day" She says smiling. "Hey, umm, I know I'm barely home, but I need to tell you something" She adds, I take off my shoes and sit on the chair next to her. "Of course what's up?" I ask, "I was offered a raise, but I have to go to europe for two weeks" She says.

"That's great! I'm so happy for you, and don't worry about me I'll be fine" I say, I stand up and hug her, we have a small pause where we just smiled at each other then we started jumping ad cheering. I hug her once more. "IFLY" I say, "IFLY" she says back. 

I head upstairs and pull out my laptop, "Flights from LA to North Carolina" is type in the search bar... I found one with a decent affordable price this weekend. I purchased the ticket... Well, guess who's going to visit Payton. I texted Faith to see f she could pick me up and not tell Payton about it. First time flying alone...