Chapter 2

~~~magnolia~~~

"So, what you're telling me is that, you and Jaden Hossler started dating and you got pregnant exactly when he left you for someone new, then you had and son and y'all met again, he found out he was a dad so tried to take, what's his name again, blaze with him then got in a car crash and your baby died?" Gigi asked while we were waiting for the doctor to come with my test results and documents. I simply nod. The most important person in my life doesn't even know I exist. But hey my parents are still alive, wait I don't know that I didn't even ask!

"Damm I wanna be in a coma now, except all of my baby dying part..." Natalia added, trust me no you don't nat, no you don't. "I know you guys are hyped and all about this, but how are my parents and my sissy?" The room suddenly goes silent and everyone starts sharing looks. How the fuck are they doing this, it's like they're communicating by glances. "Soooo..... hello!?" The silence was starting to trouble me. 

"I'm so sorry, magnolia, you were the only one who made it out alive..." Gigi said bitting her nails, I thought she didn't do that anymore. "Oh..." is all I could say, honestly my coma kind of made me used to the fact of not having them around, of course I was hurt but I'll survive. The girls took me into a hug, I probably looked emotionless considering the fact that not a single tear fell. "Guys it's fine, I'm fine, I'm used to it now I guess" I'm not going to lie I low key scared myself, even if I was used to it, people would at least be hurt or something, I don't know I didn't even flinch. That is concerning. I guess it's better that way though.

Soon after the doctor came in, I was fine and stabilized, technically good to go. I was going home. "Does she know?" I heard the doctor whisper to Dre as she was walking out, he nods. "How did she take it?" these people aren't good at being discrete. "She didn't even flinch." The doctor simply nods and walks towards the door, but before opening she turns to me, "you can leave when you're ready, honey." She was super sweet. "Thank you doctor" I reply as she's walking out. "Who am I going to stay with, I can't stay alone, how will I pay rent, I need to find a job!" I, if you hadn't noticed, started panicking. There were sudden giggles around the room. "You're coming with me today, we gotta catch up, then your Aunt, Lyss, is moving in with you." Is it me or is this journey going to contain a bunch of déjà-vu moments? "Oh okay, can we go to my place to at least pick up some clothes then?" Was my room the same as what I saw in my coma or is it different? I just want to look around for a bit if I'm being honest. I know, I didn't loose my memory but I guess my coma just fucked with my mind a bit.

As Nat is pulling up into my drive way, a bunch of "memories" flood my head, like the first time Jaden or even Anthony came here. That's crazy. I open the front door. Everything was exactly the same. I rush up the stairs. Yep, EVERYTHING was exactly like what I dreamed, except, Jaden doesn't even know I exist. He's probably fucking Mads right now, but why would I be mad I don't even know him, right?

I grab my converse bag to pack some clothes and essentials to bring to Natalia's house, I want to know everything that happened while I wasn't here. I go downstairs and get in Nat's car. After a bit we finally get to her house. As I'm walking in, I see Natalia's twin brother, Mason, with some friends in the living room just being boys, I look around until Iock eyes with him, he immediately stands up and runs to me, next thing I know I have my legs around his torso and my face buried in his neck space, and he's spinning me around. I know most of his friends and actually became close with, Jackson, John, Noah, Bryson and Brandon. So I right away hug them after I pull away from Mason. He introduces me his other two friends, Caden and Evan. There was a last person, little did they all know I already know him, Anthony. He leans for a hug but instead of hugging him I fainted. I know maybe a bit dramatic but like I dated this boy but he has no clue who I am.

I don't know how long after I open my eyes to find myself surrounded by a bunch teenage boys and my best friend. "Aight she's up." Anthony said, I swear I could of fainted once again right there. Mason pulls me up from the ground and I whisper in his hear. "How long?" Of course referring to how I long I was passed out. "Don't worry just two minutes" he says giggling, I just nod. "I'm so sorry Anthony I'm so rude" everyone's eyes widen. "How do you know his name, you passed out before anyone said anything." Noah said amazed. My eyes widen at the realization, but then I realized, this boy is famous of course I can play it cool. "Do y'all live under a rock or something, this person over here is literally famous." I said, I got some confused looks from some guys but then Anthony stood up. "Well you blew my cover, now they're going to make fun of me for tiktok." He says playfully, he sticks a hand out. "Let's do this properly, I'm Anthony." Bruh I know you is what I wanted to say but that would be weird AND creepy. "Magnolia" I shake his hand, but instead he pulls it, bringing me into a hug. Just how I remember him, cute yet very cheesy. I remember the person I fell for. We hang out in the living room watching movies and eating pizza, I'm sitting on the couch between Mason and Anthony, when suddenly I feel an arm around me, I turn to my left to see Anthony smirking, I just smile at him. "So where are your parents Mason?" I ask the boy to my right, trying to hide the fact that I'm literally freaking out. "Out of town for two weeks, business trip, you're lucky they left like two days ago, how long are you staying?" He says turning to me. "Apparently a week and a few days, before my aunt moves in with me." I answered, I heard Natalia talking to him before we started watching Netflix, telling him not to bring out my parent's death, so he won't I know he won't. "That's great I'll be seeing a lot of you then."he says winking at me, I once again smile. "You sure will" returning a wink. Even after all these boys flirting with me AND the fact that I have a boyfriend, I can't get Jaden out of my head. God even Anthony is here!

Everyone was staying over the night, so we brought to the living room as many mattresses as we could, and assigned sleeping buddies, and yes you guessed it, I got Anthony to my left but this time I got Brandon to my right. I fall asleep not long after everyone did. Then woke up to everyone standing up next to me "awww they're so cute!" Natalia said. Who's "they're"? I felt an arm around me and of course it was Anthony. "Shut the fuck up, let me sleep!" I demanded and everyone ran away giggling. I can tell Ant was tired as well, so I went back to sleep. Not long after though I woke up and Anthony was still laying next to me but this time he was on his phone texting someone. One of his famous friends, Josh Richards. He got up, he seems excited. "I need to go my friend woke up from a coma yesterday and he's home! I'm coming back later, but can I have your snap?" He said in one single breath. I giggle and nod. "So did I, magnolia.rose by the way" he types it in and adds me I get a notification and smile he does the same. "Okay then, go see this friend of yours, I'll see you later!" I continued. "For sure mags!" He said and winked at me as he walked out the door. Everyone was out for food. I'll just start cleaning up this mess then.