Chapter 67

~~~magnolia~~~

I've been locked in my room for a few hours now, i dont really feel like talking to anyone, specially Jaden who has called me like 7 times now. I kind of feel..... used? Not sure how to describe what i'm currently feeling but its not anything positive.

I hear a knock at my door, "Mags can i come in?" it was Kio. I take a deep breath before standing up and slowly opening the door. I cant look at him in the face, i feel humiliated. "Hey hey hey, look at me" he says lifting up my chin. "This is not on you, you didnt do anything wrong" he says, "I trusted him" i say whisper. "It's probably just a misunderstanding, i dont think he would do that at this point mags... you changed him" he says. "It wouldnt be the first time kio. Plus everything between us lately its just... it doesnt sit right with me" i say walking towards the bed.

"And now everyone is just there like oH poor mAds... mads deserved better" i say kind of annoyed. "Ignore that part" he says. "Look how about we wait for the rest of the guys to get here and you and jaden sort this out somehow-?" he proposes, "There nothing else to do anyway" i sigh. "Let's go to chick-fil-A come on" he says trying to cheer me on. "I think ill sit out on this one thank tho" i say smiling lightly, "Oh nah, you dont have a say in this we're going lets go" he says grabbing my hand and pulling me up walking towards the door. "Wait wait wait okay hold on" i grab a pair of Air jordan 1s and follow him downstairs.

"YESS you got her out let's goo Kio you're driving" Anthony says chearing for kio. "SHOTGUN" i yell as i put on my shoes. "Ughh fine" Anthony follows. I get in the car and pull out my phone not remembering I stagram was open the page refreshes and a vid of mads crying appears from tiktokroom. "#Madslewis crying on live mentioning #Jadenhossler"

Ughh.

"Girl, you and Jaden are long gone what are you going on about" I comment not mi ding the consequences. I close the apps and pull out spotify. "What are we feeling like? "How about the weeknd?" Kio speaks up, "perfect" i say.

Anthony and I sit down at a booth while kio goes and orders for us. I open my instagram, 'MadsLewis mentioned you in a comment' "Girl, if you wanted attention you guys could have just made it official" i read. Oh. Fuck. I read the following comments.

"Oh my god they were dating??"

"I always knew there was something between them"

"i knew itt!"

"Why are you so rude?"

"Pop off mads"

"did she stutter"

"Jads for the win"

"No, Mags and Jaden are a better couple"

I really dont want to deal with this right now. I put my phone on silence and facing the table. Just then Kio arrived with the food. "My day just got a hundred times better" I say. "We got you" Kio smiles.

~~~Jaden~~~

"She's not picking up my calls" i tell Josh pacing around the room. "I really dont know what you want me to tell you. The picture was completely out of context and anyone who sees it and wasnt there will surely think there was something there." Josh says without looking up from his phone. "Wow... very helpful Richards" Quinton says hitting his arm. "What- do you want me to lie or something-" he spits out, "He's not lying, i mean look at it" Griffin adds. "Thanks" i say shooting him a death stare.

"Holy shit, guys look at this" Josh says showing us a vid of Mads crying... "But like- we havent even talked in months-" I say. "Yeah but look at the comments" He adds. "that's mags... 'Girl, you and jaden are long gone what are you going on about?' " he read out loud, " then mads replied 'Girl, if you wanted attention you guys could have just made it official'" he finished. "Well that's that" quinton said... shocked. Let me tell you. We all were. "Let me just tell you one thing Jaden, you better fix this" Josh said and they all agreed.

"I know..... just..... fuck-" what the hell are we gon do now?

~~~Magnolia~~~

"You know guys.... I love you and all, but i need some girl time" I say as we finish eating. "Aww man, can we join?" Anthony says innocently, "I dont think you want to but hey that's on you." I say slightly laughing. "Who are you gonna be with? Where?" Kio asks turning to me, "Chill dad, there wont be any drugs" i reply rolling my eyes jokingly.

"No boys" he continues making the both of us burst out laughing, "Yeah just call if you need anything. Want a ride or something?" Kio continues. "No i think i can handle myself but thanks" i say, "Alright well then suit yourself." Anthony says eating the last bite of his chicken sandwich.

We make it back to the sway and i head upstairs to call dixie. ( Mags / Dixie )

"Hiii"

"Hey dixie"

"What's up mags?"

"Do you wanna hang out?"

"im at the hype house right now, you wanna come through" she asked hopefully

"Yeah im coming" i said smiling.

"Great see you soon! Love yaa!"

"Love youu!" I say bafore hanging up, i pack a small bag with a swimming suit and a change of clothes just in case. I wobble down the stairs making sure i have my phone, air pods, hand sanitizer, wallet and.... mask, yeah i have it all, wait, keys keys keys. I got them, okay. "ANTHONY, KIOO, IM LEAVING!! ILL BE BACK.... SOON ENOUGH" i yell from the door. "OKAY DRIVE SAFE BABES" kio yells from downstairs, "LOVE Y'ALL BYEE" i say closing the door behind me.

I hop in my car letting out a deep breath. "Okay well... Mags, enjoumy yourself, then when jaden comes you guys can sort this out. It's no big deal, maybe its justa misunderstanding like Kio said. Just... chill, have fun. Dont drink." I told myself as i put everything in other and started the car.

I got to the hype house and parked my car infront. I walked to the front door and knocked checking my phone for the time. The door opened... "hi..." it was nick, he was smiling, it was a sort of shy smile, which i returned, "hi...". There was a moment of silence, we were just looking at eachother, until he snapped out of it. "uh... come in" he said moving aside making me snap out of it aswell.

"Hello people" I said walking in and dropping my bag by the entrance. "Magss!!" Charli said coming up to hug me, "Hi babess" i said hugging her, "Hi bebs" i said turning to avani to hug her aswell. "Sup shawty" Ryland spoke up from the couch, "Hey Ryry" I said walking up and sitting next to him. "Where's dixie?" I asked, "She's upstairs she should be coming down anytime soon" Char said. "Im here bitches" Dixie said coming down, i stood up and ran to her as she ran to me. "been so longgg" she said as we swayed in a hug.

"Y'all act like its been years when its only been two months" Avani says, "Oh sushhh" I said. We let go of the hug and walk back to the cough, i felt nicks eyes burn through me but i pretended to pay it no mind.... "Who's trynna play just dance" Ryland says with a switch remote in each hand, "Fuck yes, be ready to be beat im the best at this" I saifmd taking one of them, "pfff in your dreams babe"

Tonight is for fun, we'll see tomorrow what tomorrow will be.