Chapter 8

~~~magnolia~~~

Dixie turned out to be super nice I see what Tayler saw in her. Oh, speaking of which, she just texted me... (Dixie/ mags)

You and Me. Beach. Ice cream. No boys. Just us.

You got it girl you got it, I don't wanna waste no time, imma get changed we're do we meet?

I'll pick you up!

Aight bet, see ya soon!

Bet cyaaa!

Well guess who's going to the beach! I quickly change into a two piece black bathing suit which hugged my curves perfectly, Kim Kardashian is shook. And girl did I look hot #selflove am I right. I grab a small bag to put in some essentials and put a sweater and some booty shorts on. Right when I hit the bottom of the stairs there was a honk outside, that is my cue, I say bye to my aunt before leaving and wish her a great day at work, yes she is working here, basically her company has different locations, what's that, no one cares, okay sure, anyway. I get out the door and walk to her car, we blasted music all the way to the beach which wasn't too far, I've been coming here since I was born, it had so many memories, the sad part is that some of those memories evolved the love of my life and son... NO! not sadbuoi hours here not now! Oops- too late...

~~~~Flashback ~~~~

The hot summer breeze made me feel great, the sky was covered in beautiful shades of baby blue, pink and all sorts of oranges, the sun seemed to touch the water at the horizon, the water it self seemed to shine and the sound of the waves hitting the shore calmed me, I could go hours just admiring the beauty of the landscape, I close my eyes and open my arms just like rose in Titanic except this story seemed to have a happy ending. My skin seemed to glow and had a perfect shade of golden due to the golden hours, my moment of relaxation is ruined by a pair of arms lifting me off the sand, god damm you Jaden! He starts running towards the ocean, oh hell no! "Jaden put me down or else you'll see consequences!" I say, rather scream! But it was no use, his grip was way to strong for me to get free, seconds later I get thrown into the freezing cold sea, even though I was annoyed, the water relaxed my body, "DAMMIT JADEN I'M GONNA KILL YO.." before anything else could come out of my mouth, a pair of lips connect to mine, Jaden's. I kiss back and put my hands around his neck as he grabs my waist. I wish this could go on forever. "I love you Magnolia Rose York" he said as he pulled away from the kiss. "And I love you Jaden Hossler"  I connect our lips again but this time it was shorter as he picked me up and threw me in deeper water. "You sure know how to ruin a moment Hossler" I say giggling.

~~~~end of flashback~~~~

I feel tears forming, i felt as I could break down right here, right now. After a little of holding back tears eventually fall down my rosy cheek, I'm such a disappointment. "Girl why is you crying?!" Dixie asked as she pulled me into a hug, which was interrupted by her phone ringing. "Sorry, I have to get this, it's Addison.." she told me as she walked away a bit, I could still hear her. "What do you mean you slept with him?!" Who slept with who?! That's probably really rude to listen it's a private conversation but I'm bored so... "so you're telling me he's not okay? Because he can't get a girl, who he doesn't even know if she exist or not, out of his head, Addison... okay well who else knows..? No not about you sleeping with him dumbass about his situation, I know you wouldn't tell anyone else!" Who cannot get who out of their head? "Bryce, Josh, chase, and you only, well now I know too. Well, we're gonna have to talk to him..." what do they know, this is not healthy it's like a telenovela. Not healthy AND addicting. Imma quit listening.

 After a bit Dixie came back and sat down on her towel, "so why were you crying girly?" She asked me... "it's dumb" I mean it's not dumb to me but it might be to her... "if it made you cry it surely isn't dumb, you can tell me anything, I'm here bubba" she made me smile a bit she was actually really sweet. "Well, I don't know if I told you this but I was in a coma, until I woke up a few day ago, I met someone amazing and I fell in love with him, but he probably doesn't even know I exist..." I say those words brought me back in tears, saying it out loud sounded worse than in my head. "How do you know he exists?" Honestly sometimes I wish I didn't say anything because now I'm gonna look dumb... "I know he is because you know him and so does half  north America." OOP- that sounds weird. "Are you talking about Tayler?" She asked I could hear pain in her voice but like what she just said is the dumbest thing I've ever heard me and Tayler, oh god no! "WHAT NO! It's someone else..." I say please don't ask more questions,I don't want to seem like an obsessed person. "Then who?" These people don't know where to stop do they? "It's gonna sound dumb and you're gonna think I'm just a crazy fan girl..." I mean I'm not wrong I probably would have if I was in her place. "I don't care if it sounds dumb I'm here as your friend not to judge." I smile at her comforting words... "what if I show you instead" I pull out my phone from my bag and open Instagram. I search "jadenhossler" and it directly shows up, I tap on one of the pic and show her, her jaw drops... and she takes her phone out, what the fuck is she doing? She calls someone and puts it on speaker, it's Addison. (Addison/ Dixie / mags)

"Hello?" 

"Hey, what did you say her name was? Like the girl he can't stop thinking of?"

I give her a confused look, what is going on? What do I not know?

"Magnolia, why?" 

My eyes widen, I was shook but like who are we talking about here?

"Could you ask him how she looks like?"

"Uh yeah for sure... one sec?" 

The call goes on pause.

"Blonde, blueish greyish eyes, tan but still white perfect silky skin, um... well this is awkward but... thick with apparently three "c"s" 

My eyes widen in shock once again, she was describing me... but who the fuck are we talking about? Dixie looks at me then at the phone then at me once again.

"Can someone explain what's going on?" 

"Who's that Dixie?"

"Uhhhh, I'll call you back, byeee" and with that she ended the call.

What is going on, AMERICA EXPLAIN! Ehehehe, vine reference, back to what I was saying. I give Dixie the typical confused look. She just stood there in shock herself. I feel lost! "Please tell me you're going to see the guys on tour" that's all you're gonna say, excuse me?! "I am actually... ant got me a backstage pass and a dinner ticket.." I say, I know I'm one lucky bitch... "good, make sure to spend time with Jaden that's all I'm saying..." is this bitch for real, are we gonna pretend nothing happened. Like what?! We go swim and had a great time. After a while we decide it's time to head home but we would be stopping at 7/11 for snacks and slushees, go to my house, then have a sleepover! I've barely known the girl for a week but she's great. GIRLS DAYYY!