Chapter 39

~~~Magnolia~~~

I woke up the next morning and took a quick shower, then it hit. Am I dumb or something?! I forgot my fucking car at school. (* shout out to the people in the comments*) Guess I'll walk, or should I take the bus. UGH! I take all my stuff downstairs and once again pour myself some coffee. I walk outside and start walking down the street, after a bit of walking I heard a honk behind me, I stop dead in my tracks and look back at the vehicle, Mason. "Hop in sissy" I was shocked, for sure. I slows down next to me until he eventually stops. 

"Are you sure?" I ask, I thought he would be mad. "Yes I'm sure."  he says, I smile and hop in the      passenger seat. "How have you been Famous sister?" he says, making me chuckle a bit at first. "Could be better but hey, not complaining. Life is fine. How about you guys?" I follow, "Nat got over it, but she was very mad at you. The others, we're good." He says, I look down at my hands. "I'm really sorry... If I had known, I swear I would have been there" I say, he looks at me with awe "I know you would have" he says then smiles. He goes in for a hug. "I've missed you" he says, "Me too" where is the lie? He's like the brother I've never had. 

We get to school right on time and hop off. "Thanks again" I say, he smiles, "Anytime Lia".

We part ways and I make my way to my locker. One of the girls from yesterday comes up to me and leans against the locker next to mine. "I'm sorry for yesterday Addy doesn't know how to act sometimes..."  I look at her as I slammed my locker shut, not meanly they're simply hard to popen and close. "Tell Addy that she can stay away from me, but thanks" I say, I have nothing with this girl. "I'm Ashley" she adds, "hey ashley..." I say as we make our way to social studies. "Could I sit next to you?" she says, I mean do I have a choice? It would be rude to say no, what about Noah? Nah, he'll find someone. "I mean sure" she smiles at my response.

We arrive to the class and Noah was already sitting with someone anyway. We sit at the back of the class, I was still getting dirty looks from the Addy girl, I don't really like her. Ashley on the other hand, she's sweet and funny, I hope... "Wanna film a tiktok after?" she asks, "sure" I say and smile. 

It's now lunch time and I'm sitting with Ashley, Abigail and Liv at a lunch table, the girls have gotten along really well and we're planning on going shopping after school, with my car so I don't forget it again... I'm eating the fries from the cafeteria when there are sudden gasps around the cafeteria and some fan girl screams, I look around to see what's happening when I finally see, Jaden motherfucking hossler... Why?!

I guess he spotted me because he started coming my way, I hide my face between my hands, jesus christ why is he here? Ashley is basically hyperventilating, Abigail and Liv are fan girling, the popular crew were giving me nasty looks, the rest of the cafeteria was shocked. I sigh and look up, there stands a very smiley Jaden. "Hi Jaden..."I say, not very into it it you will. "Hey Baby" that's when my head bolts up and my eyes widen, not only mine but everyone else around us. "No, you can't do that" I say, "Except I can" he says, in a cocky voice. "The fuck Jaden, no! Why did you even come here?!" I say, a bit louder than before.   

"We need to talk" he says calmly, "The hell we do, just not here OR now." I say, "fine, when then?" he asks, "I'll come over thursday, before I leave." I say, "What do you mean leave?!" he asks raising his voice himself, now the girls are looking at me too, "What do you mean leave?!" they say, "Chill, I'm going on a trip for the weekend, jesus christ." they all let out deep breaths they were holding as well as the rest of the cafeteria who was watching the scene. "Just go Jaden, I'll go when I can, we have time...." I say, "But I want to settle things now" Oh he did not just, he cheats on me and then rushes things?!  

"You know what you did, for the second time! You are not in the position to rush things Hossler!" I say, he looks a bit taken aback "The first time wasn't real?! And I thought we were over that!" he adds, "It felt real to me, and I bet your ass it felt real to you too." I say, barely able to not tear up, I let out a few warm tears... "Don't you dare cry Magnolia, I was broken when I found out about your secret, my mistake was a mistake and I told you about it, but you hid yours!" I gasps, "What did you just say?!" I yell at him. He takes a step back as he realizes. "He was the best thng that happened to me, when you left me... He wasn't the mistake maybe you were!" there are gasps everywhere a long with whispers.

 "I didn't mean it that way" he says, softly. "OH yeah then what did you mean Jaden?! I don't give a fuck what you meant if I'm being honest because after all you killed him!" I say, completely breaking down. "Don't say that... Magnolia, it wasn't real." he adds, he fucking dares. "GET THE FUCK OUT!" i yell at him, he tries to speak up again when Liv steps in, "Jaden, please go.." she says, he nods and starts walking away with his head down low. I sit back down and have a full on mental break down. The girls come over and hug me, I hate him. I want to hate him but I can't and that's the worse part. He's right, it wasn't real, but it felt real...