Chapter 19

PARK JIMIN (POV)

Gritting my teeth I watched as the sun slowly crept in and touched his crumbling mansion with its rays of sunlight. 'Min Yoongi'. His name rang in my ears and drilled my brain, making me think of so many ways to kill him. Who would have thought that the alpha that was supposedly no threat to this brotherhood, destroyed the only place I ever inherited from my family and murdered some of the people I treated as equals. A tear slid down my cheek and closed my eyes as I felt the breeze roar at me; mocking me of how I fucking ruined everything. Namjoon...

"Jimin..." I was called out from my thoughts. "We have to go now..." the voice reminded. I opened my eyes and slowly stood up from the ground. Balling my fists and hissed "They will fucking pay!"

KIM NAMJOON

I smiled and drank some chocolate milk that hyung made. My heart sank when I remembered choosing hyung over Jimin. I knew that it was the most logical reason to do. However, why do I feel like I've made a big mistake?

"Now. Now. What's with the face?" Yoongi lightly pinched my cheeks making me smile.

I released a deep breathe and place placed down the mug. "I don't know.. I felt like I just feel... sad.." I rubbed my temples and slumped in my seat.

Yoongi hummed and sat right beside me pulling me closer with one arm. I rested my head on his shoulder and pouted. "Thank you.. For choosing me. I'm sorry it took me a while.."

I scrunched up my brows and slightly lifted my head to face him. "How did you manage to have guns and those guys with you?"

Yoongi gave a chuckle before answering. "Joon.. I'm in a gang called Black Tiger. It's sort of a mafia-ish but this is the first time we've dealt with guns so I usually don't label us as ya know.. mafia... I mean not yet.. It's complicated."

"Do you want to be a mafia?"

"Ehh.. maybe.." he said and hugged me tight.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked

"I didn't know if you'd be okay with it?"

I hummed before slapping his cheeks with both of my hands which surprised him. "Dummy! Why wouldn't I be okay with it?" I reassured and gave him my signature smile.

"Well.. You tend to overreact sometimes.." he said pulling my hands to the side. "So what do you think of the place by the way?"

After the shooting incident Yoongi-hyung brought me to their hideout which was a mile away from Jimin, I think. We were currently at his kitchen. The place was impressive but not as fancy as Jimin's mansion but it was mostly hyung's taste, simple but with an elegant touch.

"It looks like one of those places from those magazines." I said in which he nodded.

"It's because it is..." He said pulling out a worn-out magazine under the marbled counter. I gasped and quickly took it and began flipping through the pages until I found that one page with red markes and a note 'KNJ + MYG crib' written on a sticky note.

"shit..." My heart suddenly fluttered and looked at him straight in the eye. "How dare you?!" My voice trembled and my eyes began to water. "Fucking hell, hyung!" I whined and he just laughed out loud infront of my crying face. Yoongi had always been there for me. Even when my parents didn't care for me; he was right there that stood like a big brother.