Interview with Chezzie

In a studio located in BTS-Trash-Needs-Holy-Water is the cutest MeowMeow, the host for today's "End of the Year Show" and beside this cutest cat is none other than Chezzie, the author of "Debts To Pay"

MeowMeow: Yes! Hello everyone! Welcome to our End of the Year Show! I am MeowMeow, you're cutest cat on the block and our guest for today is Ms. Chezzie!

Chezzie: Thank you so much MeowMeow for having me! Hi lovelies! I hope yall have a wonderful Christmas!

MeowMeow: So, Chezzie! How are you for the past year?

Chezzie: Oh man! I gotta tell you, things were really bad and I was in a really really dark place but now uhmmm... I'm slowly finding myself. (nervously laughs)

MeowMeow: When you said that you were in a really really dark place did it have something to do with your book being on a hiatus for a really long time? The book was on going for 2 years was it?

Chezzie: ... yes... Hahahaha... I am a very insecure person with in real life and I'm not very sure with myself to be honest and it had affected the chapters that I was making.

MeowMeow: But you've got thousands of reads already though?

Chezzie: Oh yes! I had so many reads on this book that I wasn't really sure if I would meet the expectations of my readers and yeah... I guess my really bad anxiety kicks in.

MeowMeow: So! As I was saying what were your thoughts on 93k reads? Wow congratulations on that by the way!

Chezzie: Thank you, MeowMeow! To be honest I never really thought of making it this far.

MeowMeow: No way!

Chezzie: Yes

MeowMeow: You're kidding!

Chezzie: Apparently I'm not. Ahahahaha! So I was really surprised by the tons amount of love that this book has been given. That's why I love my lovelies so so much!

MeowMeow: Now when you say lovelies... do you mean your readers? Tell me more about that.

Chezzie: Well... I see my readers as beautiful human beings and I want them to know that they are very well appreciated which is why I call them lovelies.

MeowMeow: So what was the most fun part in writing this book?

Chezzie: Ohhhh!!! It's fun to read all the comments on each part all the cute, funny, thirsty comments. I love all of them and I enjoy reading them.

MeowMeow: And speaking of which, we have a question coming from your readers. It's from CherieChaengguk who says here, "How did you get to the point of writing books author nim? What had gotten first in your mind when you created this book?"

Chezzie: Ahahahahahaha! I started out writing some short stories when I was like... 9 years old. It's something I do to escape reality and just enter this world that I've built so when I made this book, I was thinking... Wouldn't it be so cool if someone who definitely has nothing was able to meet someone who has everything? Right?

MeowMeow: Right right. I see where you're going.

Chezzie: And for the character to have his world flipped inside out as he was introduced to new things in the ways he never thought of happening to him. So I thought if I put that on paper... That would be dope.

MeowMeow: Mmmmm I can't relate much to the character because dem treats and belly rubs are enough.

(Chezzie gives MeowMeow belly rubs)

MeowMeow: Ahahahaha! Meow! No! Okay! Moving on our next question is from maryannie03. "What inspired you to create the book, author-nim?"

Chezzie: The inspiration for this book was when I came across so many NamMin youtube videos and thought of what if Jimin was this dominant character and Namjoon the submissive one. And because there are not so many books of bottom Namjoon, I wanted to make one that I could literally read over and over.

MeowMeow: Man... That sounds a bit right. For sure there are so many thirsty ARMY fans out there for some bottom joon and a daddy dom Jimin! Am I right?!

Chezzie: YEEEEEEESSSSS

MeowMeow: So what's the next step for this book of yours?

Chezzie: The next plan for "Debts To Pay" is to focus on Yoonkook.

MeowMeow: Ohhhhhh!

Chezzie: Yes! I personally think that there should be some light that should be shed on their story.

MeowMeow: Okay lovelies! Looks like we have to watch out for that one. What would we be expecting at the finale?

Chezzie: Mmmmm... Tears to be shed because it's done. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... Seriously though! Especially for the ones like you, MeowMeow, that witnessed the growth of this book would... ughhh... cry as I would. And other than that I'm not telling you all anything because of no spoilers!

MeowMeow: Ahahahaha! I think I would cry too. So what's the next step for you as an author! I heard that you were being recruited last October?

Chezzie: Yes! I was being recruited this year from so many publications but most of them never came back I don't know why but there was this particular company that did and it was WebNovel.

MeowMeow: You're on WebNovel? Wow! That's amazing!

Chezzie: I know!!! I couldn't believe it myself but yeah! I'm Aria_Black_00 on WebNovel the author of Unpaid Dues.

MeowMeow: That sounds like... Debts To Pay.

Chezzie: Actually it is Debts To Pay but because of the copyright conditions of WebNovel I had to like... remove the characters of BTS and because of that the story kind of shifted. However, I retained their last names to honor Debts To Pay because that book will forever be super special in my heart.

MeowMeow: Oh man! Will you still be on Wattpad?

Chezzie: Absolutely! I'll still write BL fanfics of BTS. AHAHAHAHA!!!

MeowMeow: That sounds absolutely amazing! And that's it everybody for our "End of the Year" Show. Ms. Chezzie do you have anything more to say?

Chezzie: Yes!! Thank you so much for supporting this "Debts To Pay" and I hope you all would support me as Aria_Black_00 at WebNovel with my "Unpaid Dues". See you all my lovelies at the finale! Happy New Year!!!

MeowMeow: Happy New Year everyone! Once again give it up for Ms. Chezzie, the author of Debts to Pay! And this is MeowMeow, your cutest cat on the block signing out!