Chapter 18

3RD PERSON POV

"Joonie! You need to decide right now!" Yoongi demanded as he extended his hand to Namjoon. The younger clearly was tempted to take it; to be done with this nightmare knowing a familiar face would never hurt him. However, looking back he sees the person that holds the power to make his body and mind submit to him with possible ways he could ever know. The said man had the same hand stretched out to him. Leaving Namjoon to pick a side; leaving him in the most difficult situation yet.

42 Hours Earlier...

Jungkook jumps up awake as if someone slapped him right out of his sleep. He sighed as he stared at the ceiling feeling a little sore and exhausted makingnhim wonder why. His eyes widened when a figure beside him began to move. He gulped nervously as he slowy turned and saw a naked woman beside him. He gasped at the sight and froze when he felt someone cuddle him at the other side. He closed his ees in annoyance and clicked his tongue.

He groaned when he untanggled himself from these women; strangers. He got up and took a quick call to his men to get these people out. He sighed as he scrunched up his brows trying to figure out what was wrong. He knew something was up. No. He knew something was definitely wrong. He stepped in th shower and let the cold water hit his back. He closed his eyes and tilted his head a little when he hard a softb ringing in his ear.

"Junkook stop!"

He opened his eyes when he heard that plea making him turn around trying to find the person who had said that but he knew he was alone at the moment. He knew better than think that someone would watch him naked in the shower.He scoffed to himself and finished off.

The sheets were ruined as he gripped them harder screaming "Jungkook please!"

He gasped and accidentally dropped his towel. "What the fuck" he whispered to himself. He threw the ruined towel in the hamper and got himself a new one wrappingnit around his waist. As soon as he reached his bed the women were gone and his bed was made new. He then swallowed a big lump on his throat and he felt hot. Yep, something was definitely wrong.

He grabbed his phone and quickly called his Jimin hyung as he took heavy breathes to calm himself down.

"Hyung!!"

"Tsk. Yah Jungkook! You fucking punk!"

"Hyung! Uhm.... Can I ask what happened last night?"

"Stupid punk got so wasted last night you can't remember?!"

"Mmmmm.... I remember attending Taehyung's party and meeting our investors and valued clients..."

"Stupid Jungkook. You left me to deal with all of them myself!"

"Hyung!!! Where did I go?!" Jungkook's stomache churned as he knew he felt something bad.

"Tsk. You really can't remember? You went with Taehyung last night because you apparently cannot hold his liquor. Ah no. Let me rephrase. Taehyung decided to drive you home."

He gasped and dropped his phone in shock as the ringing in his ear got louder. He couldn't hear his hyung trying to catch his attention. He clasped his hand over his mouth and took sky steps back until his heel came to contact with the bed making him sit down. He brought his knees close to his chet and let himself sob; his tears making his face a mess. No matter how much he cried out, he couldn't hear himself. The ringing was too loud and soon he could hear words form from it.

"Jungkook! Please stop! I can't-"

"Jungkook! It hurts!"

"Please stop!"