Chapter 17.2

MIN YOONGI (POV)

I closed my eyes and whimpered from the unfamiliar wet muscle that explored the crook of my neck. As I take slow calming breathes I bit my lips and carefully opening my eyes to see the man I grew up with and the one who stood beside me all this time. I cupped his face as his eyes met with mine. I forgot how beautiful Hoseok's eyes were. I inched my fae to his until my lips met his other's. I moaned against his lips as we then engaged in a heated kiss.

I panted as my body felt so hot. Hot for Hoseok. My clothes were being torn apart and shivered from the cool air that touched my skin. I gasped as his calloused hand went straight to my hip bone dangrously close to that one part that ached to be touched. I clammed my mouth shut and held on his strong shoulders.

"Y-yah..." I stuttered as I felt so embarrssed being teased like this, his fingers dancing on my hot skin purposely not touching where I NEEDED to be touched. I bit my lips as he waved a finger at me as he tutted. I threw my head back in annoyance and let out an audible groan as I felt his lips wrap around me in one go. I looked doown and watched him smirk as he wen up and down my shaft. My fingres burried deep into his hair as he made me think of nothing but the intense pleasure that I was receiving at the moment.

"Seokie!" I moaned out as my hips bucked higher trtying to go deeper into his mouth. My back arched as he sucked me hader and faster. "Seokie!!! Oh fuck!!!" Louder I go. I felt my toes curl and that pleasuring knot built inside me and just when I was about to release he stopped. I widened my eyes and I was so ready to scream to him but I choked as soon as his hand went straight into my mouth. My dick hardened much more if ever it was possible. I gasped for air when he pulled out his hand. I gulped at the sight of him lubing his huge cock; it made me excited.

I moaned when he grabbed my ankles and threw them over his shoulders. He bent down and engulfed me in a blissful kiss as he slowly entered my tight muscles and when he was fully in  he loed me in he eye asling permission to move in which I granted.

Skin slapping skin could only be heard in the room mixed in with ever moan I evr let out and groan Hoseok lets out. "Yoonie!! You're so fucking tight!!!" I smiled at that one line we ever joked about each other from our high school days now a reality. I bit my lips and unflung my one leg from his shoulder to use it to stand on one knee. I clung to his neck and smiled showing how flexible I can be. "Fuckin' show-off!" He grunted in which he reached in me deeper making me scream.

"HOSOEKI!!!" I screamed and he kept hitting the same spot over and over. "Shit! Hoseok... So... Good."

"Yeah? Ya like that?!" He slapped my ass and gripped it even harder.

"YES! UGH" He twisted my body making me get in an all fours position as he rammed in me. I kept cursing so much as he held my head back and kissed me getting deeper and deeper.

"Shit!!" I exclaimed as I gripped the sheets and he began to pay attention on my cock too. His thrusts met with his hand's at an incredibe pace.

"You're so fucking beautiful Yoonie!!"

"AHHH!!! MAKE LOVE TO ME HESEOKIE!!!!"

He cursed under his breathe knowing we were so dangerously close. I moaned louder when he flipped me over facing him. We smiled at each other as he continued to pound in me. And as for each thrusts have gone by my legs are locking in, i felt myself getting closer and closer.

"HESEOKIE!!!" I came all over his chest and gasped a I felt him cum in me. We both collapsed still connected. Catching our breathes as we chuckled. Who would have thought  I'd be doing this with him. I winced when he then pulled out and carried me swiftly.

I then lazily played with his hair as he was heading to the bathroom when someone suddenly knocked.

'Shit... We did it in my office. 'We looked at eah other with wide eyes. Frozen.

"Hey Alpha! Congratulations with sunshine!" I heard my third in command spoke behind the wall seperating us from them. "Yah! Yoongi! Don't be embarrassed tomorrow alright? You deserve happiness too!" Another voice butted in. I smiled and rested my head on Hoseok's shoulder as he continued to walk in the bahroom.

He carefully puts me down and waved him off as he offered to help me. As soon as I turned on the shower, I let thewater hit my face and felt him hug me from behind.

Happiness...

What is it really?

Why did I think of you when I heard it?