Chapter 92: It's Possible!

Start bij het begin

Yoosung: Y/n had a secret when she first joined the RFA. She might be guilty just like V!!

Jumin: ......

Jumin: Even I cannot rule out the possibility that V may be less of a victim than we originally thought.

Jaehee: Mr. Han...

Jumin: Protecting the positive conception of a precious person through self-deception only inhibits one's ability to adjust to the situation and effectively address the problem at hand.

Jumin: Yoosung, I believe it's time for you to open your eyes to reality. Stop running away from the truth.

Yoosung: The truth about Rika is that she is a good person and always does her best to help those around her!

Jaehee: ......

Yoosung: There's no way she would ever hurt Y/n

Yoosung: Rika...

Yoosung: Rika is the type of person that wouldn't ever be able to hurt anyone

Yoosung: And if she did...

Yoosung: It would be for the greater good!

Jaehee: Under what circumstances is kidnapping people and setting a bomb for the greater good? Let alone starting a cult?!

Yoosung: .........

Jumin: This conversation is unproductive.

Jumin: Assistant Kang, go home and rest.

Jumin: Watch your videos of Zen

Jaehee: Thank you sir... but I need to stay and help work on rescuing Y/n

Jaehee: I can't imagine how scared or confused she must be. ...Especially with her previous experience with MC being how it was

Jumin: You will only get in the way.

Jumin: I can look at you now and tell that you can hardly hold your phone without shaking.

Jumin: Go to the bathroom, fix your appearance, and get out of the office. Go home. Report back tomorrow. End of discussion.

Jaehee: ...yes sir

Jaehee: Although there are nicer ways to give me the day off, thank you. The gesture is appreciated.

Jaehee: I know I don't have to say this, but please work hard with Seven and R— Saeran in order to bring Y/n back.

Jumin: I will.

Yoosung: ............

Jaehee: Thank you. ^^

Jaehee has left the chat.

Yoosung: What was Jaehee talking about when she said "her previous experience with MC"??