Chapter 18

Today is finally the day I move in with Shawn it's Friday morning in September I'm so excited we've packed up all of my stuff we're waiting for the moving truck to come. Shawn holds me tightly to him saying he's glad we're officially going to live together baby giving me a kiss I smile at him saying me too then the moving truck arrives. Shawn helps the guys out I check to see that I have everything once everything is all clear I go to return the keys to the main office downstairs. We go to Shawn's jeep to follow the movers. 

Once we reach to there Shawn goes to help take everything in I go to his place helping out with everything having the door open after all of my stuff is in he pays the movers. After we start putting all of my stuff where it belongs then put my bed in his room while he uses his bed for the other room for guests. We managed to put everything around in the apartment by the late afternoon at least ah. Shawn and I sit in his living room cuddling together he says well baby we're really living together I say yeah it's great. 

I text my mom to let her know how it went with moving. 

Michelle: Hey mom moving went well I'm now at my new place with Shawn :D. 

Mom: Hi sweetie that's great I'm glad to hear that xoxoxo. I love and miss you so much. 

Michelle: I love and miss you too a lot mom xoxoxo. We'll try to visit maybe tomorrow or on Sunday have a good evening.

Mom: I'm glad to hear that I can't wait to see you soon love you.

Michelle: I love you too xoxoxo. 

I see Shawn on his phone also he says he let his parents know now I'm officially living with him they're really happy for us which is great. After we decide to have pizza for dinner we order from our usual place Queen Margherita Pizza I get the Rocco pizza and Shawn gets the Gio Oldschool then we wait. Shawn and I clean up around the apartment until our food arrives then it comes he pays the delivery guy we enjoy our dinner so good. 

After we have tea then I tell Shawn how maybe tomorrow we can go to my family's place he says sure giving me a kiss then he holds me tightly to him in the kitchen. We sit in the living room talking about our schedules Shawn says he's found a job at a music store where he's always wanted to be working with instruments which is great so he'll be working three days a week not bad. He works on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays similar to me at least so we'll see each other on the weekends still awesome. 

We go to get ready for bed then lay together on the bed our first night living together I truly love this. Shawn holds me really close to him saying he's glad I'm with him now he'll be waking up a lot with me in his arms awe I tell him I'm glad also giving him a kiss. Then Shawn kisses me more passionately I guess one round of sex isn't bad for tonight since tomorrow morning we'll be seeing my family so we stay connected for a while then fall asleep in each other's arms. 

My head rests on his chest listening to his heartbeat it's truly comforting Shawn kisses my forehead saying how he can't wait to be married to me one day awe I tell him I can't wait either. 

I'm truly happy living with him he's my world. 

Sorry this chapter wasn't so long trying to come up with how I want this story to go.