Chapter 14

Here you go there will be a lot of smut in this chapter hope you guys enjoy 

The next day I wake up kind of early on Thursday morning it's been almost an year since Shawn and I have been together I think I'm ready to take things further with him. I get ready for the day then have some tea I check my phone to see if my mom and boyfriend have texted they have. 

Mom: Hi love enjoy your day off and date with Shawn later on I love you so much xoxoxo. 

Shawn: Hey baby I hope you slept well I love you I can't wait for our date in the evening :D. 

I text my mom as usual first I miss her a lot. 

Michelle: Hi mom thank you so much I love you too good luck at work xoxoxo. 

Mom: Hey sweetie thank you xoxoxo. 

Then I text Shawn to let him know I'm ready to take things to the next level with him. 

Michelle: Hi boo thank you I did I love you too same. I'm ready to take things to the next level with you I've been thinking about it now I'm sure I want too. 

Shawn: Woah really are you sure babe I don't want to pressure you because we can wait longer or to marriage ? 

Michelle: Yes Shawn I'm really sure I've been thinking about it for a while now since we're able to trust each other I want to do it with you and our relationship isn't just about the psychical aspect.

Shawn: Alright baby yeah we've been together for so long now our love is deep. I'll take things to the next level with you. 

Michelle: Thank you we can go to your place to do it if you have it to yourself tonight ? 

Shawn: Yes it's just me tonight Brian's staying over at Lily's later on. 

Michelle: Okay awesome I hope your apartment will be all special tonight since you have great surprises hunny ;). We can go to the restaurant we went too the first time we went on our official date. 

Shawn: It sure will be baby it'll be extra special tonight. Okay yeah sure we can and dress well for our date because it'll be different ;). 

Michelle: Alright I will you too love well I'm going to be productive now so see you later at 5:30 pm ? 

Shawn: Yeah that time is fine see you in the evening I love you baby I can't wait :D. 

Michelle: I love you too handsome xoxoxo. 

Then I text Lily about our plans for tonight how I'm ready to take things further with him. 

Michelle: Hey girl I'm ready to take things further with Shawn tonight I've thought about it for a while now. 

Lily: Hi Michelle that's great enjoy your special date tonight with your boyfriend let me know how it goes after I want all of the details have a great day ! 

Michelle: Thank you I will :D.

After that I start doing some cleaning around the apartment then have lunch and continue doing more cleaning then listening to some music. After at 3:00 pm I go to have a shower to get ready for my special night with Shawn I can't wait . Once I'm done I leave my hair out for our date this time picking out a black dress with my Birkenstocks then wear some makeup. I pick my small leather black bag I look great my hair isn't frizzy at least. Then I check the time it's close to 5:00 pm then check my phone Shawn has texted me. 

Shawn: Hey baby I'm on the way soon see you I can't wait for our date with a night filled with passion ;). 

Michelle: Hi boo awesome me too :D.