Chapter 16

Things are becoming much more serious between Shawn and Michelle they're taking a huge step in their lives together. 

The next day I wake up a little early I see it's empty next to me on the bed then I hear noises coming from the kitchen he might be trying to prepare breakfast awe. I go to get ready for the day then go to the kitchen I see Shawn sitting at the table with the food out he made us toast with avocado. He says good morning beautiful giving me a kiss saying I thought I would make us breakfast this time I tell him thank you I really appreciate it. He says he's glad I am we sit down enjoying our food then he helps to clear up the dishes and I make us coffee. He wraps his arms around me giving me a kiss on the neck from behind I moan I really love when he does that. 

Shawn whispers how he enjoys spending the night with me now whenever we can we're practically living together I tell him I feel the same too. I tell him maybe eventually we can get our own place together something at a reasonable price then Shawn says or I could move into his place since Brian is moving out to pursue his job with what he's studying. I ask Shawn really if the apartment building he's at now is good for both of us ? He says yeah it's a little more bigger too since there's two bedrooms also I say yeah that's true. I start to consider it I'll have to talk to my parents about that and Shawn will have too. 

He says today we can go to visit his family since it's Saturday they love having me over I say okay sure we can talk about moving in together also, he smiles at the idea giving me a kiss saying I'm really serious about us living together baby you mean a lot to me I can't keep myself away from you. I feel so flattered I really appreciate that I tell him thank you so much he gives my bum a squeeze also this guy sure is horny lol. Then we start to prepare for going to Pickering Shawn suggests we can swim in his family's pool in the backyard I say okay so I pack my bag for swimming. Shawn has to go take his stuff from his place so we go to his apartment he takes his stuff for swimming when we go back into his jeep he gives me a kiss we stay like that for a little while then I pull away before his tongue can enter my mouth. He pouts I tell him we can continue this later he says fine then we start going on our way he keeps his hand on my leg as usual.  

I text my mom to let her know what our plans are for today. 

Michelle: Hi mom we're going to Shawn's family place today and tomorrow we'll come to see you xoxoxo. 

Mom: Hey love okay enjoy today I can't wait to see you tomorrow I love you xoxoxo. 

Michelle: I love you too xoxoxo. 

We go up to his family's house he opens the door for me then we go to the front door his mom opens it greeting us with hugs she says it's so great to see me again. I tell her yeah it is I love coming over here she lets us inside Aaliyah's in the living room she greets me with a huge hug saying she's glad to see me again girl I tell her yep it is I've missed her. She says now that she's off school for the summer she can be more free which is good. Manuel comes downstairs greeting us with a hug he says it's wonderful to see me again we all sit in the living room.