Chapter 11

It's been one month since Shawn and I got together we're stronger more than ever. We manage to see each other as usual with how our schedules are. Lily and Brian are now together after that double date we had things started happening between them I'm glad she found someone who genuinely cares about her. We've gone on a couple of double dates after that it's fun now it's close to Halloween Shawn and I have decided to dress up having our own night together with a scary movie at his place. I'm Alice In Wonderland and he's the Mad Hatter we see each other on Wednesday evening as usual to plan our Halloween date for tomorrow I haven't shown Shawn my costume yet neither has we we're surprising each other. We have dinner at my place that is fish and lentils he loves it I'm glad he enjoys being healthy since he tries not to eat a lot of junk food often. 

I tell him how I try to not eat junk food a lot as well we're planning on going to the gym eventually to stay in shape. After we're done eating he helps to clear up the table helping me in the kitchen with washing the dishes I wash he dries I love doing stuff with him our relationship is amazing. Then we have tea in the living room Shawn always loves having it then after we sit on the couch cuddling each other he tells me he loves me I tell him I love him too we kiss then it starts getting more passionate we make out for a long time his hands running all over to my lower waist mine in his hair. 

I pull away after saying how maybe we can watch Scream tomorrow for our Halloween movie he says that's a great movie I'm glad he agrees I lay my head down on his lap he plays with my hair. It's moments like this that I truly adore Shawn says how there's no other woman he wants just me awe I say thank you to him because there's no other man I want I'm truly happy with him. He kisses my forehead then tickles me I laugh so much saying how I love that I do it back to him lol. 

It's time for Shawn to go now since it's getting late he puts on his shoes then we give each other a long kiss him holding me so tightly I pull away saying goodnight baby I'll see you tomorrow for our fun Halloween date he says yes see you tomorrow I love you so much giving me one more kiss then walking down the hall I watch him until he goes through the entrance. 

After that I clean up around the apartment I start getting ready for bed. I text my mom to let her know how everything is going with Shawn. 

Michelle: Hey mom I hope your week is going well. Shawn and I are very happy with each other tomorrow we're watching a scary movie for Halloween at his place dressed up in costumes :D. 

Mom: Hi honey I'm doing alright thanks. That's great enjoy Halloween tomorrow with your boyfriend stay safe I love you have a goodnight xoxoxo. 

Michelle: Thank you I will I love you too xoxoxo. 

Shawn texted me as usual. 

Shawn: Hey baby I'm really looking forward to our date tomorrow since it's Halloween I can't wait to see your costume I know you're going to look very beautiful :D. 

Michelle: Hi boo me too ! Awe thank you I can't wait to see your costume also I know you'll look very handsome ;). 

Shawn: I'll meet you at 5:30 pm tomorrow ?

Michelle: Yeah sure that's fine well goodnight we should sleep sweet dreams handsome I love you so much xoxoxo. 

Shawn: Okay goodnight beautiful same to you I love you a lot more than words I can describe xoxoxo. 

I smile a lot at his text this man truly makes me the happiest I hope we'll last to marriage some day because things are going steady so far. I fall asleep dreaming of Shawn it's an intense dream where we have sex this time woah. 

The next day I wake up at 8:30 am then start getting ready for the day. I have a cup of tea sitting down thinking about the dream last night it felt so real and vivid. I usually don't have dreams like that but this time I did which is interesting since Shawn has dreamt of us doing it I guess now I'm having that kind of dream. I'm still not ready to take that step with him I feel that it's too soon I don't want our relationship to be based on sex because there's more to a relationship than just the psychical aspect. I really want our first time to be special not rushed also so I'm glad Shawn understands that. I check my phone to see if my mom and him have texted which they have as usual.