Breakfast Time 15

It's 8AM and Billy is recovering from crying on Cilantra's T-shirt. 

"Alright, you know what they say.. a full stomach is a full stomach. No.. I think it was a full stomach is a happy person? I don't know much about sayings," Cilantra said to Billy.

"Heh, you're right. Want some rice instead of the spaghetti?" asked Billy.

"Sure, I'm really hungry now since we didn't eat dinner," replied Cilantra.

"Alrighty, I'll get the rice cooker going," Billy replied to Cilantra's reply. 

Billy walked into his kitchen and opened a cupboard. Inside the cupboard, Billy could see a few containers, one of them being a pot used in rice cookers. He used his right hand to pick up the pot by the rim and used his left hand to close the cupboard doors. He set down the pot on the counter and picked up a red plastic cup that was near his dish rack. 

Billy then walked over to the rice bag that was at the corner of his kitchen. He then took one scoop of rice that filled the red cup to the brim. Billy walked back to the pot that was sitting on the counter and poured the cup of rice into the pot. He then walked over to the kitchen sink that was sitting on the side of his kitchen. He filled up the same red cup with water, poured it into the pot, and went back to the sink to get more water to pour into the pot of rice. 

After pouring one cup of rice and two cups of water into the rice cooker pot, Billy grabbed the pot with both hands and put the pot into the rice cooker vessel. He put the corresponding lid on the rice cooker, plugged it into the electrical outlet, and flipped the lever down to start the rice cooking process.

Billy walked over to Cilantra, who was still in his room.

"Alright, I got the rice cooking now," Billy said popping into the room.

"Woo! Now we get to have some soft, moist, mushy rice with our tender hot dogs," Cilantra replied licking her lips obnoxiously.

"Yes, exactly! And the hard bits of rice at the bottom of the pot get scraped off and thrown outside for the birds to eat right?" Billy said excitedly to Cilantra.

"Wow, you read my mind," Cilantra said whilst fist bumping Billy.

 ~60 minutes later~

In the distance, Billy could hear the click of the rice cooker which signaled that the rice was done cooking. The rice was ready to be delivered to the flat porcelain plate that was smooth to the touch due to the food safe, dishwasher safe, microwave safe, paint. A logo of the plate manufacture was on the bottom of the plate. It also had some floral pattern on the plate surface itself on the outer edge. 

Billy walked into the kitchen to take out the fresh pot of steamed rice. Steam rose from the vent hole on the lid. There was some rice residue on the edges of the lid and near the vent hole from when the rice was boiling in the rice cooker. 

Billy took off the lid to let the steam out. The steam rose with such glamour and splendor that it created a plume when it reached the ceiling. The slight smell of rice slowly permeated through the entire kitchen. 

Billy, the protagonist of this story, grabbed a flat white spoon used for transferring rice to somewhere else and put an approximated cup of rice onto the white plate. It wasn't perfect, but it was a cup of rice on a white plate that was scooped from a college student, not a 5 star Michelin chef. He then sliced up some hot dogs, near the cup of rice that was on the plate, onto the plate. And just to make it fancy, Billy put a cilantro leaf on top of the cup of rice, for Cilantra to eat. 

Perfect

Next, Billy grabbed a spoon and fork, placed it on the plate he had just prepared, and walked into his room to give to Cilantra.

"Hey Cilantra, I have your breakfast ready," Billy said as he came into his room where Cilantra was at.

"Oh thanks! Aren't you going to have some too?" asked Cilantra.

"Nah I'm going to make my own," said Billy.

Billy walked into his kitchen and opened a cupboard. Inside the cupboard, Billy could see a few containers, one of them being a pot us- 

Just kidding.

Billy grabbed his own plate, put a cup of rice on the plate, put some hot dog slices on the rice, grabbed a spork and foon, and went to his room to eat with Cilantra.

"Wow, is that the limited edition spork and foon from the FenceMart?!" Cilantra asked excitedly.

"Yeah, it is. My mom bought it a few years ago since she knew I really wanted my very own spork and foon," replied Billy.

"So are we going to eat without drinks?" asked Cilantra.

"Oh sorry, I'll get the drinks now. How dumb of me to assume that both of us didn't need to drink any kind of liquid. I have failed as a friend, I am sorry," said Billy.

"Don't worry about it my friend, for I am just here to enjoy my hot dogs and rice," Cilantra said to Billy who was already out the door.

Billy walked over to his kitchen, hopefully for the final time, and grabbed two cups. One for himself, and one for his guest, who happened to be Cilantra, who is a student at a nearby university that is called University of Cauliflower, Northridgecrest, which Billy also went to.

Billy walked over to his fridge to grab some sparkling water. It was carbonated water that had edible glitter inside to make it look sparkling. He poured the sparkling water into the two cups with his right hand and held the cups with his left hand. 

But, the worst happened.. or one of the worst.

Billy dropped the sparkling water bottle on the ground, because his legs were still not recovered from the pogo stick incident.

What will come of this? Will Billy stand back up again to clean up the mess or will Cilantra come into the kitchen because she didn't get her drink? Find out next time in the next chapter of The Questionable Actions!