Sleep? 12

And so, here we have Billy wondering whether or not he should let Cilantra sleep on his bed.

"Cilantra, you shouldn't sleep in my bed," said Billy.

"I've already made my mind up, you can't change it," replied Cilantra.

"I guess, but you should know my bed is only a twin sized one alright?" replied Billy to Cilantra's statement.

"Exactly, I'll just hug you from behind to get warmer," said Cilantra blandly.

"What? That's going far," said a blushing Billy.

"Are you okay? You're red. Do you have a fever?" asked Cilantra.

"No, it's just a little cold ya know?" said Billy as he looked away in embarrassment. As soon as Cilantra heard that, she hugged Billy.

"You're not going to be so cold now that I'm here," whispered Cilantra.

"Uh.... thanks, I guess," Billy said as he looked past Cilantra, still blushing. Cilantra let Billy go and went back to drinking her pineapple tea.

"Alright, looks like it's getting late now.. do you want anything to eat?" asked Billy.

"I would go down for another panda burger, but it's probably too much... How about we have some regular pasta with meatballs?" said then asked Cilantra.

"I'll see if I have that in my kitchen. I might have to make do with these instant ramen packets," replied Billy. 

"Cool, you're living the premium college life I see," replied replied Cilantra. Billy checked the refrigerator for a food item that resembled pasta and meatballs to no avail. Looks like Billy will have to make do with ramen and sausages.

"Ew, sausages? Billy, do you have any hotdogs?" asked a disgusted Cilantra.

"Uh, well, no. I only have sausages," replied Billy to the disgusted Cilantra.

"Ugh, well, you can always use edible paint to color the sausages to look like hotdogs," said Cilantra.

"Erm.... okay. I put away some of my edible paint last week, so I'm going to get it from my garage," replied Billy. Billy walked down stairs to his underground garage to grab some hotdog colored, edible paint. It was still pretty full since Billy never found a use for it when he grabbed a bunch at the local food department. Billy then walked back to Cilantra and found her doing push ups.

"Uhm, Cilantra, why are you exercising in the middle of the dining room?" asked Billy.

"Oh, you know, it gets tiring being boring, so I decided to do some push ups," replied Cilantra.

"Did you really have to do push ups on top of the dining table though?" replied Billy to Cilantra's reply.

"Well, yeah? Didn't your parents ever tell you it's a good idea to do push ups on the dining table?" replied Cilantra.

"No, my parents have not told be that it's a good idea to do push ups on top of the dining table," replied Billy to Cilantra's reply.

"Well, you should try it out some day. Being on top of the dining table really makes you feel like your exercising on top of a dining table," replied Cilantra to Billy's reply to Cilantra.

"Urm, duh, you are exercising on top of the dining table. What's your point?" asked Billy.

"Well, you know... the feeling you get when you're exercising on top of a table. Being on top of a table makes you feel like.. you're on top of a table. You know, being on top of the world? Like, instead of the world, you're on top of a table," replied Cilantra to Billy asked. 

"Well, you do that. I'm going to paint these sausages to look like hotdogs," said Billy to Cilantra's replied. 

Billy went to paint the sausages into looking like hotdogs while Cilantra exercised on top of Billy's dining table because it felt like being on top of the world, but instead of being on top of the world, she was on top of a table.