Eating 9

Billy and Cilantra were thinking on how to eat the puffer-fish. On one hand, they could both die, or survive because plot armor reasons.

"So should I take a bite or should I?" asked Billy.

"I'm just going in right now," said Cilantra as she picked up the raw puffer-fish meat.

She held the fish close to her mouth, paused, and took a sizable bite out of the fish. She chewed the fish and swallowed the fish then after.

"Hm it's not that bad, it's chewy," said Cilantra with a thoughtful face. Billy then took a bite of the fish and agreed that it did taste good.

"Let's finish the fish before we head back to UCN," said Billy.

"Alright," said Cilantra.

They both finished their fish, threw away the guts, and head back to UCN.

A good 10 minute walk later.

"Shoot, I had class an hour ago," Billy said shockingly.

"You're right, but at least  there wasn't anything important," Cilantra said calmly.

"True, if there was something important, I would have remembered it instead of eating raw puffer-fish," said Billy. 

Billy and Cilantra walked towards the Oregano Library. It was a large five story library with an underground bunker for students to use in case of an invasion of the country. It was built two years ago with the safety of a military base, but with the capabilities of a five story library. At the main lobby, there was a sandwich coffee shop called the Marxist Munch.

"Hey Billy, want to grab a drink at Marxist?" asked Cilantra.

"Sure, especially after eating that puffer-fish," replied Billy,"I'll have the hot chocolate mint drink please."

"Okay, I would like to have the hot pig blood with Parmesan marshmallows and the hot chocolate mint drink please," asked Cilantra to the cashier.

"Alright, that will be $5.50 please," said the cashier. Cilantra exchanged her credit card with the cashier.

"Oh, sorry we take debit only," said the cashier.

"Billy, do you have a debit card? I only have a credit card," asked then stated Cilantra.

"Yeah here," said Billy showing his debit card.

"Thanks," said Cilantra. She exchanged debit cards with the cashier and gave the exchanged debit card to Billy.

"Here's your order. One hot chocolate mint and a hot pig blood with Parmesan marshmallow drink," said the cashier, giving the drinks to Cilantra.

"Here's your hot chocolate mint drink Billy," said Cilantra, giving the drink to Billy.

 "Let's drink at the second story. There's a large charging station up there," stated Billy.

"Yeah, let's hurry though, I don't want my pig blood drink to coagulate," Cilantra replied.

Billy and Cilantra headed up the spiral escalator staircase up to the second story. They went over to the nearest charging station and dropped their bags on the desk.

"Ah, finally a rest," said Billy sighing in relief.

"Time to drink this hot pig blood with cheese marshmallows," said Cilantra. She took a sip of the bloody drink and a wave of relaxation came over her face.

Billy did the same, but with his hot chocolate mint drink.

It was pure bliss.

Or was it?