Sausage Time 13

Billy grabbed a bowl from the overhead cabinet and poured some of the hotdog coloured paint into the bowl. He then set up a drying rack for the sausages. One by one, Billy dipped each sausage into the hotdog colored paint and set each sausage onto the drying rack. 

After around 30 minutes of dipping and setting, he was done with all of the 80 sausages--which were now hotdogs--and now all he had to wait for all of the them to dry. Billy checked the time: it was now 11:30PM.

"Whew, that took a while. Now all I have to do is wait for these hotdogs to dry. We don't want the hotdogs to lose their color. That would be disgusting," said Billy into the air.

"Oh, were you talking to me? Sorry, I was resting my arms from all those push ups," replied Cilantra to Billy.

"Oh, all I said was that we're going to have to wait another 30 minutes for the sausages to fully dry...Why are you hanging off a clothesline outside on the porch from your hands? You even left the sliding door open!" said, then asked, then yelled Billy.

"Oh, well, I wanted to rest, and sitting down didn't feel right. So, I wanted to hang on a clothesline. Don't worry about my hands though, my mom put me on a clothesline when I was younger because I wouldn't do the daily chore of feeding my dead cat. Also, I left the door open so that I could talk to you; it would be very lonely for me if I had closed the door on you dipping those sausages in that bowl," said Cilantra in a lengthy monologue.

"Hhhhhhhhh, I guess...next time though, at least close the screen door, just in case flies try to get into my house," sighed Billy. 

30 minute time skip

"Finally, now to boil these sausages in the microwave," said Billy.

"Woah woah woah woah woah, you can't be serious," replied Cilantra.

"What do you mean? You don't want me to cook these sausages?" replied replied Billy.

"First of all, they're hot dogs. Second of all, you pan fry the hot dogs you maniac," replied a stressed out Cilantra.

"Oh okay, I'll pan fry them then, alright?" reassured Billy to the stressed out Cilantra.

"Okay, much better. Can you give me a glass of hot dog flavoured water for me please? Thanks!" asked Cilantra.

"What, the fuck is wrong with you?" asked Billy in a nonchalant manner. 

"Uh, well...I love using glass cups to drinking liquids from," replied Cilantra.

"Uh just.. never mind. I'll get you some hot dog flavored water JUICE," sighed Billy. As Billy pan fried the hot dogs, some hot dog oils and grime started to collect at the bottom of the pan. After two hours of frying the hot dogs, a lot of oils were left on the pan. Billy collected the oils, strained the solids from the oils, and mixed it in water to give to Cilantra.

"Here's your hot dog flavored water Cilantra," Billy said as he was handing Cilantra a glass of hot dog flavoured water. Cilantra took a sip of the fresh hot dog flavoured water Billy had just made.

"Mmmmm, this is perfectly made Billy. You should sell this for money," Cilantra said satisfyingly. 

"Uh, are you sure people will like this? This is a very niche thing, I don't think anyone would like hot dog flavoured water," replied Billy to Cilantra's satisfyingly said said.

"Well, of course people would enjoy it. You won't believe how many people are weird out there in the world like me. Just because you think it's weird for me to enjoy hot dog flavored water doesn't mean that it's weird. It's just because you're an uncultured Americano bastard with nothing going on in your life. You think you're so funny with your normal ways of living? Exactly! Now shut the fuck up and get your hot dog flavored water going before I slap you with the my hot dog flavored water cup," replied Cilantra to Billy's reply to Cilantra's satisfyingly said said.

Billy shut up at that instant and walked towards a stack of paper. He delicately picked up a single piece of 11 inch by 8.5 inch of paper by its corner, set it on a beautifully furnish plastic table, and took a pencil out of a cup that had a wide assortment of mechanical pencils ready to use at a moment's notice. Billy then delicately scripted the most fine pieces of words on the 11 inch by 8.5 inch piece of paper in the most beautiful looking, handwritten, Times New Roman with 12 point font a human has ever made with their own hands. 

On the piece of paper, it read:

Make a company that is based on the most weirdest ideas, so much so, that it would not be deemed weird in the eyes of the public no longer. Send help.

Billy then took the piece of paper he had just written a message on, walked over to his refrigerator, picked up one of the many free magnets sticking on the surface of the fridge due to magnetism, and placed the magnet on top of the piece of paper so that it would remind Billy to create an interesting company based on weird things to make weird things not be weird anymore. 

Billy then sat down right next to Cilantra and set his gaze on the white tiled floor. His eyes glistened and slowly dried from staring at the floor too long. 

Then he blinked once... then a couple times.

"Billy, are you alright?" asked Cilantra.

"I think we'll hold off on the sausages tonight. I'm feeling... tired," Billy replied with a weary voice. Cilantra looked at Billy with sad eyes. She really wanted to eat, but if Billy was feeling this way, then there was no way he can cook delicious tasting sausages and spaghetti... especially if he was feeling tired.

"May I sleep next to you then, Billy?" Cilantra asked politely, for once.

"Hm... sure. Just don't hog the blanket and accidentally push me off of my twin sized bed," Billy replied.

Then, Billy and Cilantra headed towards Billy's room through the dark stairway. Billy set his head on the soft, plush pillow. Cilantra went in and snuggled close to Billy's backside for warmth and closed her eyes and also put her head on the same, soft, plush pillow. 

It was 2AM in the morning.