House 11

Billy and Cilantra were sliding towards Billy's house. The roads winded chaotically, making it hard for Cilantra to control her turns.

"Woah, this road is getting steep,"said Billy.

"Don't worry, I g-got this," stuttered Cilantra.

"We have a mile left 'til you have to turn right!" yelled Billy.

Cilantra was going approximately 30 mph (48.28 kph) down the street. 

Cilantra will have to turn right in:

5

4

3

2

1

"TURN RIGHT!!!" screamed Billy.

Cilantra grabbed the snowy/icy pavement to turn herself to the right. Billy held on tight. The g-force acting on their bodies were at around 4 G's. 

"Woah, we turned fast. Slow down, my house is the tenth one on the right side of this street," said then said Billy. Cilantra slowed down and dropped off Billy.

"Want to come inside my house and warm up before you go back home?" asked Billy.

"Sure, my belly is f-f-freezing," stuttered Cilantra.

"Here, let me get you some pineapple tea," said Billy.

Billy walked into his kitchen and started squeezing a pineapple. The pineapple juice leaked out of the skin and went into a bowl. He then put the pineapple core into a teabag, then put the teabag into a teapot full of water, and put the pot over a stove flame.

"Cilantra, want this pineapple juice?" asked Billy.

"Hmm not really. I heard if you put pineapple juice on pizza and bury it into the ground during the spring, you could grow a pineapple pizza tree," replied Cilantra.

"I should try that out one day," Billy replied to Cilantra's reply. As Billy said that, the teapot was whistling with all its might and glory.

"WHISSSSSSSSSSSTLEEEEEEEEE!" whistled the teapot.

"I'm coming teapot!" replied Billy. Billy took the teapot off the stove and grabbed some teacups for him and Cilantra. He then poured the pineapple tea into two of the two teacups that were soon going to be full of too much tea... way too much tea. 

"Wow, that's way too much tea in that teacup," said Cilantra.

"I know that... I just thought you wanted way too much tea for your way-too-much-tea tea," said Billy. Cilantra took a sip out of the way-too-much-tea tea. It tasted vaguely like pineapple, just like how green tea vaguely tastes like green tea leaves.

"It's good. I like it. It vaguely tastes like pineapple just like how green tea vaguely tastes like green tea leave. Pretty good," Cilantra said with a smirk.

"So, when are you headed back to your home?" asked Billy.

"Hmmm, I'm probably going to stay at your abode. I heard there will be a snow storm in a few hours, and I live about five miles away from your house. It would take me more than a few hours with all these icy roads," replied Cilantra to Billy's asked.

"Oh, uh, let me prepare the guest room," replied Billy when Cilantra replied to Billy's asked.

"Uh, you don't have to, I can just sleep with you. Besides, it's way too cold."

"We have the heater on, also you're a girl," Billy replied.

"Okay, and what does me being a girl have to do with anything?" questioned Cilantra.

"Well, it's bad to sleep with a girl," Billy replied to Cilantra's question.

"I see nothing wrong. I'm sleeping in your room right next to you. It's going to be a cold night and I don't want to be cold," stated Cilantra.

And so, Billy went on to contemplate whether he should let Cilantra sleep in his twin bed...

"No, but really. What's wrong with me sleeping in your bed Billy?" asked Cilantra.

"I just met you today. We're not even best friends yet," replied Billy.

"I don't know about that. You did ride on my back a few times. I think we have bonded pretty well," said Cilantra.

Anyways, we'll see what Billy does later later when the next story chapter is made.