Real Sleep Time 14

It's 2AM, and the house of Billy is only illuminated by the bright, white, moon in the sky. The moon's name is... the Moon. Some smart person in the world decided that all the other cool moon names will be given to other non-Earthly objects in space because it's one-of-a-kind by some source on the internet. What a lame excuse. 

Anyways, Billy's house was illuminated by the Moon. The Moon, though, does not produce light. It reflects light from the sun, which is on the other side of the Earth, not where Billy's house is. 

From the Moon's reflective rays, it came down on to the window of Billy's bedroom window. Where the light's rays refracted slightly into the room. The soft light hit Billy's face.

"Ouch, who's behind me?" whispered Billy. It was the light ray, which... Billy shouldn't have felt. He actually did not feel the light ray at all. He only heard the voice from above narrate it.

Billy lay still in the bed. Although he was tired, he could not help that Cilantra was literally behind him, spooning him. He couldn't believe he was the little spoon. Even though he was distraught by this fact, the feeling of being hugged from behind was... comforting, to say the least.

Billy could feel Cilantra's arms wrapped around his upper torso, legs wrapped around Billy's own legs, and her chest gently touching Billy's back through his T-shirt.

For the first time, Billy blushed at the thought that Cilantra was behind him. He imagined what it would feel like to be fondled by Cilantra's soft hands.

Cilantra's perspective:

"Dang, it's cold tonight. I need to get up close to Billy in order to get warm," thought Cilantra. Cilantra hugged Billy with her arms and legs, basically big spooning him. Cilantra could feel Billy's skin. It was neither smooth or rough, it just felt like skin that was hydrated by lotion. Smooth and slick to the touch. 

"Billy is feeling pretty tense right now. I know I should be sleeping, but it wouldn't hurt to massage him," Cilantra thought. Cilantra gently massaged Billy's arms. She used both hands to massage the entire length. She could feel that Billy's limb wasn't too girthy, but her hand definitely couldn't fully reach all the way around his arm. Cilantra stroked his skin laterally and horizontally.

"Dangit, he's still stiff. Oh well, he'll probably feel better in the morning," thought Cilantra. She gently put Billy's arm down and put her arms around him, hugging tighter before drifting off to sleep.

Billy's perspective after the fact:

"Oh. My. Goodness. Cilantra just rubbed my arm for some reason and she's hugging me even tighter. I need to calm down before... other things happen," thought Billy. Billy forced his eyes closed and tried to go to sleep. 

Eventually Billy fell into a deep sleep.

~~Dream state~~

The sun was bright outside. The sun's rays were not what they seemed though. It looked like it was reflecting light from the moon since it's intensity was not as strong. Billy lay on the ground covered in mud. His head was pulsating, as if he were just hit from a car.

Billy struggled to get up from the ground. He heard a ringing noise coming from both of his ears. He could see paramedics surrounding him.

"Hey! Can your hear me?" the paramedic said while waving their hand at Billy's head.

"Huh? What?" Billy murmured.

"Patient seems responsive, but is confused. It also seems like his body is losing a lot of blood. Let's bag him and put him in the ambulance," the paramedic said to a team of EMT.

Billy passed out from all the trauma and eventually woke up in the hospital. The nurse in front of him looked like Professor Malestrom. Billy twisted his head to the right to look out the window, but what he saw was horrifying. His body could not be described as human anymore. He was missing some limbs and there was a massive bandage on his head, which might be hiding a scar.

"U-u-uh nurse? What happened to me?" asked Billy as he stuttered.

"Oh, apparently you got run over by several cars. We tried to find your limbs, but we sadly couldn't find them. You also have lost some brain matter, that's why there's a bandage on your head," said the nurse in a calm voice.

Billy passed out again.

When Billy awoke from being passed out, he found himself underwater, with his limbs now attached with no sign of his head injury. He was drowning and he would probably pass out if he didn't swim up to the surface. Problem was, there was no top. 

Billy looked left and right and found that he was not only underwater, but in an aquarium. People were watching him drown for entertainment. 

Soon, his lungs filled up with water as he was gasping for air. His eyes rolled back into his skull and he could feel himself lose consciousness every second. Slowly and quickly, his mind flickered in and out of reality.

Then, Billy woke up.

"Billy! Are you okay?!" yelled Cilantra as she was slapping Billy's face. Billy gasped for air as if he were just drowning.

"H-huh what? What j-just. Yes? Hello?" Billy said as he was trying to find words to say. 

"Shh, don't worry. It just looked like you were drowning, so I had to wake you up. It's only 8AM right now, you'll be fine. You're also not underwater," Cilantra said calmly as she tried to console Billy.

"I dreamed that I lost my arms and legs in and accident, but then I was given my legs back and next thing you know, I was drowning in an aquarium and and and," Billy said in a  hyperventilating  manner. Cilantra held Billy's head tightly to her chest.

"Don't worry, it was just a dream. You're still here, alive, sitting on your twin bed. It's 8AM, and there's a snow storm outside. Don't worry about classes, they were cancelled because of the blizzard outside. You're safe and fine inside your house," calmly said Cilantra. Billy teared and cried on Cilantra's shirt. 

It was the first time someone had been there to comfort Billy ever since he started college 2 years ago.

Billy held on tight and hugged Cilantra.