Health 10

Within the inner workings of both Billy and Cilantra's stomachs, something was amiss. The puffer-fish was not what it had seemed.

"I don't feel so good," Billy said with much discomfort.

"I feel fine, I don't know what you're talking about," replied a not-so-fine Cilantra.

"It was probably the puffer-fish. Are we going to die?" said and asked Billy.

"We'd be dead by now if that was the case," replied Cilantra.

"You right, you right," Billy said.

"I'm about to vomit..urk," said then vomited Cilantra. A smooth stone came out of her mouth and a dry erase marker.

"What?" said a confused Billy. Billy then vomited a square stone and a white board eraser.

"Are these really stones or something else entirely?" asked an also confused Cilantra.

"I have no clue, but why were there white board utilities in our stomachs? I have no previous idea of ever eating a white board eraser," answered, asked, and replied Billy.

As Billy said that, a professor walked up to them and asked a question.

"Excuse me, I have a question," stated the professor.

"Uh, sure, go ahead and ask you question," replied Billy.

"May I have your white board eraser and marker please? My classroom is missing both, and I need it to teach my class," asked then said the professor.

"Sure. Here you go," said Billy as he gave the professor both the items that they requested.

"Thanks!" said the professor. Then the professor left to their classroom.

"Alright that was weird. You have a class after this?" said then asked Billy.

"Hm, not really. I do have to head to the dorms after this. How about you?" said then said then asked Cilantra.

"Oh, Neither do I. I might head home as well after this, but I need a ride home," said Billy.

"Oh, you wanna penguin slide to your home? Just tell me your address and I'll look for directions on Poople Maps," asked then said Cilantra.

"Sure, here's my address," said Billy holding his address.

"You live there? Lucky, I wish I had a place like that," said Cilantra.

"It's alright...I'd say it's a bit big," said Billy.

"A bit big? Those home are huge! You can probably fit twenty people in there and still have a ton of room to spare!" exclaimed Cilantra.

"Mmm, I guess. Welp, let's go!" said the exclaimed Billy.

Billy and Cilantra left the building they were in and went towards Billy's house.