Chapter 16

When me and Jake get back from the coffee shop I plop on my bed and I hear Jake chuckle across the room. He holds a photo book in his hands and I get up quickly to see what he's looking at. He slips to a picture of four-year-old me on a bicycle with my eyes crossed. 

"That's you?" He asks.

"Yes!" I say taking the book.

He laughs as I put the book back up on the shelf, "I was cute and goofy, get over it."

"You're not now?" He asks.

I look at him and sigh, "Thanks for the coffee, it's getting late." I say.

"Yeah, it was really fun." He says smiling. 

The door opens and I jump to see who it is. Kelsey walks in and stops while staring at us.

"Hey." She says.

"Bye Jake." I say. He turns and walks out the door.

 I plop on my bed and look over at Kelsey, "Do you have a boyfriend?" I ask.

"Yeah." She says. My heart sinks.

"Does he go here?" I ask.

"No he's in Florida." She says.

I hold in my jumbled words. She doesn't seem like some one who would cheat. I'm not in the mood to confront her, I may never be.

"What's his name?" I ask.

"Mark." She says smirking, "Yours?"

"Liam." I say quietly.

She nods and lays down on her bed. I cover up and roll over to face the wall, my blankets warm my body. I didn't realize how cold I was until now, I rub my arms to make them warmer but no luck. 

"I love you." I hear a voice say.

It's pitch black around, "You love me, right?" 

"Yes!" I say loudly.

"I don't think you do." His voice says.

I fear tears running down my face, "I do!" 

"Leah! wake up!" 

I pop my eyes open and see Kelsey. She frowns as me, "Again?"

I nod while reaching for my water bottle. Taking a few big gulps I begin to get calm. 

"Are you going to be alright?" She says, "It's midnight."

I nod and pull my phone out, I select Liam's and begin to type.

Me

Hey babe, you up?

Liam

Yeah, what're you doing up?

Me

I couldn't sleep.

Liam

You okay?

Me

Yeah, now.

Liam

Get some sleep baby.

Me 

Okay, love you.

Liam

Love you too.

I turn my phone off and place it beneath my pillow. I'm skipping classes tomorrow, that's for sure. I close my eyes gently before drifting into sleep.

When I wake up I hear a knock at the door. I get up rubbing my eyes, I quickly put my hair in a pony tail and open the door.

Liam stands there with a big smile. I rush into his arms and hug him tightly while tears run down my face. He wraps his arms around me and picks me up. As he carries me int the room I kick the door shut. I see Kelsey's bed empty and made. I kiss him hard while smiling.

"Is this real?" I ask smiling.

"Yes." He says smiling.

I kiss him over and over all over his face making him laugh. I hug him again tightly, he laughs above my head.

"Why aren't you in class?" He asks.

"I skipped today because I was super tired." I say.

He nods and kisses me on the forehead, "What time is it?" I ask.

"one, why?" He asks.

"Oh!" I rush into the bathroom and brush my teeth then do my hair. 

"Stay here!" I say and rush out the door. 

I walk down the hall to my class. When I see Jake walking out I sigh in relief.

"Why weren't you there?" He asks.

"I couldn't sleep last night." I say. 

"Oh." He says.

"I just wanted to make sure you understood." I say.

"Yeah, I have to go but see you later." He says smiling.

*The next part is kind of steamy* 

I turn around and walk back to my room. When I walk in Liam is looking at all of my books and posters.

"Hey." I say.

"Hi." He says smiling wide.

I jump into his arms and press my lips against his nicely. He places me on my bed while laughing with me as he kisses me on my cheeks and forehead.

"Wait." I say. 

He backs up away from between my legs letting me stand. I walk toward the door and lock it before he pulls me back to the bed by my hips. I lean up to his lips while he hovers over me, his necklace swings in my face. I unclip it from around his neck and put it onto the nightstand. He slips his shirt off and mine follows.

"I missed you." I say quietly.

"Me too." He pants.

I watch as he clears all of the extra pillows allowing him easier access. He connects his lips with mine again giving me satisfaction. No matter how many times we've shared a kiss, I could never get enough. I press my lips into his more until he gets down to my shorts. He unbuttons them quickly and slips them down my legs. I undo his belt and his pants follow my lead. Until we're naked we keep kissing. He pants in my ear as he pushes into me with such passion. 

"I love you." He whispers.

"I love you." I say breathy. 

***********************************************

Okay, kind of steamy but not toooooooo much. I'll be continuing this scene in the next chapter.

Make sure to vote, comment, and follow.

GIVE ME YOUR THOUGHTS.