chapter 12

DISCLAIMER this is not the beginning of this chapter. So I am beginning to have problems finishing this so if it does end weird it's because I didn't  have an idea on how to end it. So enjoy.

***************************************

I've been with Liam for a few years now and we've had our disagreements but I'm so happy. His mom has been in a different state for a week now. College is getting to be a struggle. I'm in a dorm with an annoying girl. Me and Liam are in the same college but I've been wanting to switch to a different college. I don't know how I'm going to tell him but... I'll have to. 

"hey!" I hear a voice call.

Of course it's my roommate, Sam. Madi traveled to New York and  I miss her so much. We text and call all of the time but it's not the same. 

"What?" I ask. 

"I'm going to class so don't let anyone in here." She says.

I nod and watch her walk out the door with her short ass skirt and a t-shirt. My phone buzzes underneath my pillow. When I pull it out I see Liams name flashing across the screen.

I swipe and answer the call, "Hey, what's up?"

"I just wanted to say good morning." He says through the receiver. 

"Oh, morning." I say, "You should come over." 

"On my way." He hangs up.

I giggle while rolling out of bed to get dressed. I slip on a pair of ripped jeans and a long sleeve shirt. When I pull my socks on there's a knock at the door, I walk over and open it. He smiles at me warmly before pecking my lips. He closes the door behind him and sits on my bed. 

"So how's it going?" I ask.

"Good, actually." He says sighing. 

"Cool." I say blankly. 

"What about you?" He asks. 

I look over at him worried. What's he going to say about me moving? I take a deep breath before taking his hand.

"I got accepted to a different college and I want to go there." I say. 

"Oh." He says, "Where is it?" 

"Massachusetts" I say. 

His eye widen, "Harvard?" He asks.

I nod nervously, he frowns and stands up, "You're going?" He asks.

"I wanted to ask you first." I say.

I think he's taking it better than I expected. He's really calm but it's scaring me, I can't imagine what's going through his head. 

"I'll go with you." He says.

"What?" I ask, "No, you can't."

"You don't want me to come?" He asks.

"No it's just what college will you go to?" I say.

"It doesn't matter, as long as we're together." He says.

I look up at him in his worried state, I stand up in front of him and hug him tightly. 

"I don't think that's how it works." I say. 

"It could." He says. 

I shake my head slowly against his chest, "I have to do this, stay here." I say.

"But-"

"We'll call and text every day." I say 

"But connecticut is all the way across the united states." He says.

"It's okay, just promise you'll pick up the phone." I say.

"But I'll be in Utah." He says.

I place my finger on his lips to shush him. He lightly bite my finger making me pull my finger away quickly. He chuckles with me, I smile at him trying to memorize his everything.

"I love you." I say.

"Me too." He says.

I glare at him and he smiles, "I love you too." He says.

"I'll be gone by tomorrow." I say.

He frowns down at me, "I don't want you to go." He says.

"I know." I say running my fingers through his hair. 

"Come over to my dorm tonight." He says.

I nod before hugging him the last time before he walked out the door. I close the door and begin  to pack. After my big suit cases are packed I call Sam. 

"Hey, I'm leaving tonight." I say.

"Oh, okay." She says, "Have fun." 

I hang up and walk my suit cases out the door and to Liam's building. He opens the door with a smile and pulls me in. I leave my suitcases by the door as he kisses me repeatedly. 

"Okay!" I say.

He chuckles and hugs me, "I'm going to miss you." He says.

"I will too." I say. 

************************************************

okay! jeeze. vote, comment, follow.