The 71. Disastrous Day

'What are you plotting this time? '

around a corner with no one around, the young boy with pink curly hair stood in front of Kusuke and asked him this with an unkind tone.

"Huh?"

Kusuke feigned surprise and then innocently said: "Plotting... You're so mean, I'm obviously just here to do a little favor for the principal of UA~"

Saiki was expressionless: 'I don't remember you being close to that mouse.'

Kusuke smiled and said, "We were not before, but now we could be now!"

Saiki: "..."

[What is with this misleading answer?]

"Saiki-kun~"

The principal who was just mentioned appeared in front of the two.

[So you're finally willing to appear, you little bastard.]

Saiki looked at the principal who he had not seen since the sports festival.

"Oh my, Kusuke-san is also here~"

[So you're already calling him by his first name?]

Kusuke looked very happy: "Good afternoon, Mr. Principal!"

Principal Nezu, who was wearing a small suit, came over with his hands behind his back and smiled softly: "Would you two like to go to my office for afternoon tea?"

'I have class in the afternoon.'

Saiki refused without hesitation.

"It's okay, I already asked Mr. Aizawa on the way."

The white rat was already prepared.

[Yare yare, it seems like I can't reject his invitation.]

Saiki didn't speak anymore.

Kusuke agreed to this "happy afternoon tea party", so the three walked to the principal's office.

"Speaking of which, the tea I brought back when I was on a business trip, seemed to be missing ...Can Saiki-kun help me find it?"

Principal Nezu sat in his tall office chair to make tea for the two and seemed to be distressed.

'That's a pity, but sadly I don't know where it is either.'

Saiki sat on the sofa with a blank face.

"Even Saiki-kun can't find it huh..."

Principal Nezu sighed.

Saiki drank his tea calmly.

Generally speaking, Saiki plays the role of listening and answering in these kinds of situations, but today was not the same, he took the initiative to speak.

'So, how did you two get to know each other?'

-You obviously live on the different sides of the earth.

Principal Nezu sighed: "It's a long story."

[Then please make the long story short.]

Kusuke took out his phone from his pocket and waved it: "Because we are both members of the same forum."

[Forum?]

Saiki looked puzzled.

"That's right~" Principal Nezu explained with a smile, "We had a disagreement because of a topic at that time!"

Kusuke also recalled it with a smile: "I remember it was about the unified theory of physics."

The principal instantly got excited: "Yes!... What is the end result again?"