The 18. Disastrous Day

UA High School's hero course, although they are all determined to become heroes, today everyone is equally annoyed by their daily normal lessons.

"It feels so ordinary ..."

Denki Kaminari complained while laying on his table. He had just finished the "energetic" English class of Present Mic and now he is brainwashed with his "Everybody head up!"

"Indeed, but it's also part of school ..."

Kyoka Jiro who was beside him propped up her body and barely lifted herself to stand up.

"You should hurry up. The next class will be on the next floor ..."

Denki Kaminari wanted to escape reality, so he grabbed his hair in frustration and wailed.

[Home economics class, I don't hate this course of making desserts that you can take away yourself.]

Saiki was on his way to the next classroom.

[Although I don't know why there is such a class in the morning, I still look forward to it.]

"Uhm ... everyone, please form groups of two- two or three people... then ... then please come to the front to collect the materials, what we are going to make today is pudding ..."

The teacher was shy and timid, wearing soft colored clothes and her voice was soft.

"Ooooohhhhhh~ tight aprons are the best!!!"

There was a strange voice of excitement behind Saiki.

[Your true nature has been exposed, no doubt, Minoru Mineta.]

Saiki took his clothes and gloves that he would use in class, feeling that his spiritual world was dirtied.

[But if I have to form a team, compared to other students who don't know the depth of cooking, I should ...]

"?"

Bakugou who was lazily leaning against the cooking table looked at him.

Saiki stood in front of Bakugou with his own things, his intentions self-evident.

Bakugou chuckled and said arrogantly, "If you want to team up you should beg me!"

'Please team up with me, Bakugou. '

Saiki asked without any hesitation.

"... Ah, um, okay."

Even if Bakugou is accustomed to Saiki sticking to himself as soon as he arrives in the cooking class, but he is still agitated by his quick answer.

"I got the material, Bakugou! ... Huh, this is, Saiki?"

With his striking red hair, Eijiro Kirishima came with material for two people and saw Saiki, who was standing beside Bakugou.

'Hello, Kirishima-san. '

Saiki nodded, not expecting that Bakugou could have other friends.

"I didn't expect that Bakugou could have other friends, what a surprise!"

Kirishima put down his things and smiled cheerfully.

[Hey, you actually said it out loud.]

Sure enough, when Bakugou heard this, he exploded.

"What do you mean with other friends ?! Four eyes obviously begged me to team up with him !!!"

"Huh? But if you two don't have a good relationship, he probably wouldn't come to Bakugou, right?"