The 39. Disastrous Day

"Hey, is that really okay?" Someone asked Midnight in surprise.

"Well, there is nothing in the rules that said they can't help the classmates, so there is no problem at all !!" Midnight laughed and accepted with the results of the last two.

"Although the rules don't say that... even at a time like this someone will really help others ..."

"I really don't know if he is stupid or he has spirit ..."

Everyone looked at Saiki as some had quiet discussions with complex emotions.

The professional heroes in the audience also looked at this young man who brought his classmates back. It is good to have kindness, but it is not desirable to help opponents in this kind of competitive game, especially when their own rankings are at risk. But there is also no shortage of heroes who appreciate his behavior that values friendship.

"The students in your class are very strange, Eraser Head ..." Present Mic turned off the microphone and talked to his partner on the side. "The first three were intensively fighting for first place and the last two are in a good relationship ... Ah what a conflict! "

Aizawa narrowed his eyes and looked at the last two students who came back. It was clear in his heart, not because of the good relationship between the two, but simply because certain someone was soft-hearted.

With moved tears in his eyes Midoriya ran towards Saiki.

"Saiki-san! Because I didn't see you just now I thought you already wanted to-"

Covering Midoriya's mouth with a dark face, despite his struggles, Saiki dragged him to a corner with few people, trying to avoid those inquiring glances.

'I didn't want to get eliminated and congratulations on getting first place. '

That's right, from the moment he stepped in, he noticed that the first one was not Todoroki or Bakugou, but a young man who didn't even use his quirk—although as the succesor of All Might's quirk, taking the first place seems to be quite reasonable, but Saiki knew that Midoriya was still quirkless few months ago, so it is already amazing to have such achievements now.

[This guy, could he be the protagonist of a shounen manga, who is weak at first and then gets stronger? ]

After releasing his hand covering Midoriya's mouth, Saiki looked at him rather strangely.

"Saiki- ... san?" Midoriya just wanted to say something excitedly, but turned his head and was stared at by Saiki's strange eyes and began to think about what he had done wrong recently to apologize to Saiki.

"--Hey, four eyes !!" Not far away, they were found Bakugou who shouted at him and ran towards him with a punch.

[Not again. ]

Although Saiki didn't know what made this irritable durian angry, he still pushed away Midoriya and caught the unreasonable attack first.

Bakugou made a blast and broke free of Saiki's grip, turning around and swinging his leg, "What the hell are you doing? !!! Only arriving now !!!"

[What does that have to do with you. ]

Not wanting to fight Bakugou on such an occasion, Saiki rolled his eyes and came up behind him, twisting his two arms together to grab it, so he could not move.

'Did you calm down? '

A slightly helpless cold voice sounded in Bakugou's ears, like the breeze blowing his sweaty cheeks after exercising, miraculously blowing away the burning anger in his heart.