The 59. Disastrous Day

...

The next morning, Saiki and Bakugou got ready and came to the office.

Best Jeanist was already waiting for them.

"You can not use you superpowers."

Before leaving, he warned Saiki again, who nodded solemnly.

[Rest assured, you won't find out about it.]

After they left, a man came in with a suitcase.

"You must be Saiki-kun!"

Saiki nodded.

The man in front of him should not be from the agency since was wearing casual clothes without denim.

"I am the owner of this cafe." The man introduced himself and smiled softly.

[I already know this.]

Saiki followed him out of the agency.

[By the way, I also know that your coffee shop isn't real, but specifically made to train me.]

The coffee shop was just in the corner of the street, in a pretty good location.

There are many passers-by coming and going, but therewere a few who stopped and went inside.

"As you can see, this is a shop that was bought for a large price, but the business ..." The owner gave Saiki a cup of tea with a sad face.

[No, it was obviously borrowed from the real shop owner the day before yesterday.]

Saiki revealed the truth in his heart mercilessly.

[Even an emergency renovation was carried out.]

The original coffee shop had a retro and warm vibe, which coulf be seen from the layout of the shop and the style of the tables and chairs.

But now these decorations were covered by strange black curtains, on which abstract skeletons and roses were painted on.

[Well, it's not hard to see why your coffee shop has no guests.]

Whe someone is tired and wanted to rest, who would want to face these coffins that are, even the menu was bloody.

The owner didn't know that his secret had already been revealed and he was still trying to act, with tears in his eyes, "... I have no other wishes, as long as someone can come in to sit down and take a break."

[Then don't make the store look so strange!]

The owner wiped the tears in the corners of his eyes, and took out the suitcase.

"Best Jeanist wanted me to give this to you, saying that it will be of great help today."

Saiki opened the box.

[A speaker and a microphone?]

He took out the equipment inside.

[Hey, am I meant to stand at the door and promote the cafe or something?]

Saiki then took a piece of paper in the box.

[Please make full use of these props and record the whole process. ]

Saiki: ...

Saiki slammed the paper on the table.

The owner flinched.

[How naive, thinking that this would stop me.]

There seemed to be some dark mist emerging from behind this curly-haired boy, with no expression on his face.