The 85. Disastrous Day

Bakugou felt that luck was not on his side at all today.

One was the fact that he met that half and half bastard, the other was that they encountered a villain and now because of that villain's quirk they were stuck together.

"Fuck, what kind of stupid quirk is this..."

Bakugou cursed in a low tone, his hands seemed to be glued on his classmate and could not be separated.

"Wait, listen to me Bakugou..."

Frowning, Todoroki no longer tried to break free.

"We will run out of this alley when I count to three if he can't see us..."

"--His quirk will automatically lose its effect!"

Bakugou gritted his teeth and finished his sentence.

"...Yes."

He let out a sigh of relief, it seemed that Bakugou didn't really lose his mind.

The two tried to adjust their posture to a relatively easy state while the enemy was talking about his plans and wanted to escape while he was not paying attention--

'So, what are you doing? '

A clear voice came from the opening of the alley and a figure that couldn't be clearly seen because of the lights behind him appeared.

Bakugou: "!?"

[Fuck, why did he find us so fast.]

As to why he was so impatient, besides not wanting to be with Icy-Hot, he didn't want Saiki to see them in such an awkward state...

Bakugou's face was pale.

——But as a result, he was still seen!

"Saiki...?"

Unlike Bakugou's momentary quiet or even gloomy posture, Todoroki felt more relieved than embarrassed after seeing his other classmate.

Saiki walked into the alley slowly, looking at the contradictory gestures of the two tightly sticking together and trying to stay away from each other.

'The relationship between you two seems to be much better than I thought.'

One could easily see Bakugou's face instantly turning dark.

Todoroki looked at Saiki, who appeared suddenly and then looked at the back at Bakugou, who was carrying two bags of things before and seemed to realize something.

"This is a misunderstanding, it's the quirk of the villain."

He looked at Saiki calmly and explained the reasons for the appearance of the scene in a concise manner.

Saiki: No, you don't need to explain, I understand.

Bakugou: ...The fuck do you understand!

"I'm warning you do not interfere! I can do this myself..."

Bakugou's expression looked ugly, as he looked at Saiki cautiously.

[Of course, it is impossible for me to interfere since I just want to sit down and appreciate this sight.]

Saiki was pretty laid back.

"..."

Todoroki glanced at Bakugou who obviously needed his help, but stubbornly refused, so he decided to ask himself.

"Saiki, can you help us make that person unable to see us?"

As long as they are out of sight of the villain, the two will be separated and everything would be fine again.