The 51. Disastrous Day

Saiki, who had planned to wash up and directly go to sleep, suddenly remembered that there was one more thing to do.

[Oh, I almost forgot. ]

Ten minutes before midnight Saiki appeared at the Hosu General Hospital, he was invisible and stood in front of a seriously injured young patient's bed.

The young man probably had just undergone surgery, wearing an oxygen mask, followed by a weird tube, his hair was shaved and bandaged.

Even in his sleep, he was uneasy and frowned, as if in a bad dream.

[So this is Iida's brother? ]

Looking at the weak and pale patient in front of him, Saiki stretched out his hand and reverted his state back to a day before.

[They look quite alike. ]

The mashine on the side detected a peculiar change of the patient's body and issued a harsh alarm. In an instant, Saiki could heart the doctor outside.

[I got to go now, goodbye. ]

The young man in the bed had opened his eyes and was looking around him, feeling that there was someone in the room before, but soon he had no time to look further because he found out the changes in his body.

"Huh? This is ..."

The young man sat up in shock. He tentatively touched the wound that had been pierced before, but felt no pain.

An unbelievable conjecture rose in his heart, as he removed the bandage on his body ...

"What happened? Are you okay ?!" The late doctor broke into the door anxiously.

He saw the young man sitting on the bed, turning his head stunned, his lips moving slightly.

"What?" The doctor thought he had heard it wrongd.

"... the wounds are all gone." 

...

[Yare yare, I almost got caught by the doctor. ]

Saiki sat on his bed, holding a coffee jelly in his hand and eating it happily.

Of course, he generally would not eat such high-calorie sweets at night, but today was really too long, full of story and twists and turns, in short, he was worn out greatly, so in order to be able to sleep well he just decided to give myself a small reward for comfort.

[Well, it's just a sacrifice that must be made to get a good night's sleep. ]

Taking another bite of the jelly, Saiki's expressionless face seemed to be filled with happiness, there even seemed to be pink bubbles behind him.

"Ding!"

[No, not even emails can interrupt the time I eat coffee jelly. ]

"Ding!"

[So annoying. ]

The annoying notifications kept coming, like it was urging Saiki to give up his persistence.

After taking the last bite, Saiki finally gave a glance to his phone.

[? It's Midoriya. ]

The baby-faced childhood friend of his sent him a bunch of GIFs.

[Why are you still awake at this late hour? ]

Answering with a question mark, Midoriya gave a reply right away.

The No. 1 All Might Fan: Does Saiki-san have time tomorrow?

Coffee Jelly: No.

The No. 1 All Might Fan: Please! There is something very important I need to ask! [Sad.GIF]