The 7. Disastrous Day

"So, which one are you going to choose?"

Although it was Saiki's choice, Bakugou's excited look looked like he wanted to attack him directly.

[Well, for these questions where you don't want to answer but are forced to there is only one solution.]

'?'

Saiki looked at Bakugou with a look of a two-month-old baby.

"Hey... What's with your expression... So disgusting..."

'What are you talking about, what do you mean with explain or fight?'

Maintaining an idiot-like expression, Saiki deliberately approached Bakugou.

"Hey... Stop! Right there! Don't come any closer!"

Bakugou's face turned dark instantly and he took a few steps back to stay away from Saiki due to panic.

'Huh, did you say here?'

After deliberately taking a few more steps forward, the expression on Saiki's face looked even more stupid.

"Shit, don't think you can change the subject like that!"

Bakugou clenched his fists and stared at Saiki fiercely.

"Do you think I know nothing?!"

"The power of that Yanagi suddenly became way stronger, the game disc that suddenly appeared in my bag before, the painting technique that was not human at the exhibition and the goldfish that suddenly hit the host and stayed intact when fishing for goldfish and even last semester when I secretly followed you and then it turned out that I had lost a day of my memories... "

"You show so many flaws, do you think I'm blind!"

[No, it's better to say that normal things everyone is accustomed to got noticed by you, Bakugou. Why is that?]

[And secretly following me is called stalking, you pervert.]

[Losing your memory of a day is what you deserve for suddenly taking off my glasses.]

But even if there were those thoughts in his heart, Saiki would not show it. He gave up the idea of ​​fooling with his ultimate silly expression and reverted to his ordinary expressionless self.

[Well, this is not the first time anyway.]

"Is that so, Bakugou..."

Saiki slowly approached Bakugou, who seemed a little surprised that he was going to confess so soon, but he did not stop him from approaching.

'There's no helping it then... let me tell you——'

With his right hand behind his back, a banana-like stick appeared in his hand.

'The truth!'

Saiki moved behind him immediately before Baugou could react, then raised the 'banana' in his hand and hit him hard.

"Slam!"

Rest assured, this was not the sound of Saiki hitting, otherwise Bakugou's head may not be able to stay in tact, he just lost his consciousness and fell to the ground.

[Of course, there may be a bump or something on his head tomorrow, but, it is not a big problem.]

Looking down at the "corpse" that fainted on the ground, Saiki showed a gentle expression.

'It's already so late you should've just headed home, Bakugou.'

Saiki carefully lifted Bakugou up and moved to the bedroom of Bakugou with teleportation, threw the person on the bed and then began to undress.